4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I really like this so far. i bought it very recently and as soon as i tried it out, I felt the difference on my hair. It combs through my hair very nicely, detangles them efficiently and leaves them soft and shiny. That said, I don't know how they would look had I not been using a conditioner. But I know for a fact that the conditioner is not enough for my hair to be soft and look shiny. A good hairbrush is necessary to give them a boost. I like the fact that it is wooden and because of the way it is designed, I can get a very good grip of it. I am also pleased with its overall look except for the color of the cushion. I think I would have preferred it to be creme colored, but this has nothing to do with its performance. Price wise, it is not dirty cheap but not extremely pricey either. I was used to much cheaper brushes (3-4 euro if i am not mistaken) but you have others costing over 100 euro. This one was 11 euro in my country and since I know that The Body Shop has sales from time to time, I waited till this had a price reduction. I got it at 8.25 on a 25% off everything sale. Not a great discount but it's still something. I would definitely recommend it to others and plan to do so.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I only got this for a few days now. It does a good job in detangling after washing hair. Still got hair fall on the brush though… but I guess it's easier to comb through. My hair becomes so soft after brushing it. It feels good to use, the pins feels like giving your scalp a massage. Haven't noticed shine yet.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

6 years ago

I love wood handled brushes and this paddle brush is wonderful. I have others, but they were plastic and fell apart quickly. This one feels great in my hair, my hands like the wood, and nothing to snag hair on as well. I would buy a bunch of these if I could. Excellent brush from TBS!

About reviewer (506 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

6 years ago

the best brush for curly hair http://hbz.h-cdn.co/assets/16/16/980x490/landscape-1461171090-hbz-index.jpg http://geoaccess.co.dutchess.ny.us/parcelaccess/images/new-print.jpg http://img.makeupalley.com/9/1/8/8/3121108.PNG

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

EXCELLENT!!! This paddle brush perform out of my expectations. I use this after combing my hair with the body shop's wide toothed detangling comb. This brush is so gentle to my scalp and there is hardly any hair loss using this brush. Now, I know what a good brush/comb can do wonders for your hair. I have coveted for a Mason Pearson brush but sadly it is not available in my country and right now I will put this wish list on the back burner. If only, if only I have bought this paddle much sooner...

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Tan

HairBlack

7 years ago

I had bought a Conair paddle brush for $5 and it puled my hair out, snagged it like crazy. Then I bought this brush for $12, and it glides through my hair, for the most part. Way better. And since it's bamboo, it probably won't fall apart like my plastic Goody hairbrushes did (boo Goody).

About reviewer (144 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

from

9 years ago

I find this better than Mason Pearson's Popular Brush!

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

10 years ago

This is gentle on the scalp but the bristles break or get pushed in.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

11 years ago

This is my second tbs brush I've used and prior to that I've only used 2 maybe 3 other brushes in my life. I think it does a good job on my hair, I have fine hair but a lot of it and its long. Rec for those wanting quality without high cost.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Fine

EyesHazel

11 years ago

I own a Mason Pearson Mixed Popular Brush and must say that this paddle brush is actually managing to compete with it. It is not as good at making my hair all silky soft, but it does detangle at least as good (actually better) which is the most important aspect of a brush for me since I have long, thick, fine, tangle prone hair. You would perhaps imagine it as just another bobble pin brush, but it feels very gentle on your scalp and in your hair much like my Mason Pearson. And then it's the fact that it costs next to nothing in comparison to the more expensive brushes. So, if you want a good brush for a low price this is definitely a good alternative.

About reviewer (181 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair