no images

price range

Reviews

from

12 years ago

I think this body lotion is potent enough to not have to use a body splash behind it. It's a sweet pleasant smell. I really like it and would definently repurchase it again. It does smell like Tea

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlack

from

12 years ago

Nice sweet scent. Like a fruity tea because it is not sickeningly sweet. I like the bottle shape too.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

13 years ago

Wonderful fresh fruity fragrance. Lasts longer than average for a body spritzer. Most noticeable to me are the lime and strawberry notes. I highly recommend this!

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

HairBrown

EyesHazel

13 years ago

I have the moisturizer and body mist and I love it. I hope they have it again this summer. It actually makes my mouth water the scent is so fruity.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

EyesGreen

14 years ago

This definately does not smell fruity to me, I agree it smells more like tea. A very fresh smelling scent! Anyway I am really liking this scent it is not plastic and strong smelling like B&BW and VS, would repurchase.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone, Other

14 years ago

I didn't smell any fruity-ness about this. It smelled a little like tea to me. A very, very nice fragrance and I would definately repurchase but it should be called smoothie. If it was fruity/creamy that would've been a good name. It could be called Fruit Tea (because a few people who have sniffed it on me said it is a little fruity)...not in a bad way!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

14 years ago

I would get this again in a heart beat! I love it! Is a very pleasent smell, fruity Perfect for the Summer!!! The bottle for the body spray is real cute. The whole thing is soo cute, very girly, very YOUNG!!!!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

15 years ago

Okay, THIS STUFF IS YUMMY! I'm not usually a big fruity scent stuff, but this is amazing. It smells soooooo good, and the shower gel is quite perfumed so you actually have the scent after you wash it off. The lotion is beatiful (would prefer a pump dispenser) and smells lovely, soaking in right away. The body spray is a lightly perfumed body spray, that smells devine. Layered, the fragrance seems to last quite well. I don't use powder so I cant comment on that, but if you are a foody scent person, I would highly recommend this! YUM!

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesBlue

15 years ago

I got this in the body powder because I have way too many lotions and sprays. This is a great fruity smelling product, and there are no sparkles in it. I like that fact because too many powders have shimmer or glitter lately. I digress...This is a great product for after a shower or for your feet before you put on sandals. Love this and would definitely buy again.

About reviewer (237 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

15 years ago

Got this in the body wash and lotion. Smells very fruity and yummy and does not give me a headache. Neither item drys out my skin which is really nice. Got these on sale and will purchase again if available.

About reviewer (647 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm