L'Oreal Tropical Punch

No Image

4.8

on 3/1/2008 3:00:00 PM

I was sorting through my swap stuff this morning and discovered this gem in that box. Hmmmm...haven't worn that in a while. I went in the bathroom and tried it on and wow! Why am I getting rid of this? I love the sheer formula, the muted red/pink/brown color and how you can have basically no (or very little) makeup on and this brightens up my face. Out of the swap box and into my purse it goes!

How embarrassing that I still use this considering how darn old it is. But I love it!! Gorgeous deep berry red that makes my face brighten and teeth whiten. Also, love the scent. I need to go find a dupe...

on 3/31/2004 2:28:00 AM

Tropical Punch is a muted deep reddish-brown shade, very wearable yet dramatic. It goes on with a beautiful shine, and looks great with a dab of clear gloss over the top. The flavour/scent is nice too, kind of soft and fruity.

on 10/28/2005 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love this color--which is perfect for my dark hair, dark eyes pale skin complexion. I recently moved so I sorted through and threw away all my lipsticks but this one.

on 12/21/2003 8:58:00 PM

preTty pretty brown/pinkish red---perfect for a little lift---u don't need alot of makeup to pull this color off! comes on lighter than in the tube...

on 2/28/2005 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

In terms of color this is the perfect juicy-looking sheer neutral-red. However, it has a really strong fruity scent that I find off-putting. I'm on my second tube right now because I adore the color, but if I can find a similar color without the Lip Smackers-esque scent I'll switch.

on 11/4/2002 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Shine Delice lipsticks for their light color & nice flavor. I picked up Tropical Punch recently & although it's a little darker than I usually wear, it's a beautiful deep pink color. The staying power isn't great but it's a sheer lipstick so you don't expect it to last very long.

on 2/10/2003 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great product!! I like the color, the texture, and the scent which does NOT bother my allergies. It goes on very smoothly but doesn't stay on very well. For this price, no complaints.

on 3/5/2003 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Sheer formula, great brownish red color. I love the scent to the Shine Delice lipsticks--my husband thinks they smell like PopRocks, that's the only candy we can place the scent to! The lipsticks are so nice. Tropical Punch is dark, but don't be afraid of it!