Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer - Sunkissed

image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (w/w 5.6%), Octinoxate (w/w 3%), Avobenzone (w/w 1%) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Talc, Butylene Glycol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Stearic Acid, Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sodium Laureth-4 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Triethanolamine, Xantham Gum, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

this is the 2nd bottle of this I have purchased. I originally bought it in 2014 and the lightest shade at the store I was at was Natural, I am! It's hard to remember. I liked it except for the fact that the color was too pinky and orangey on me and was also too dark. so I did not repurchase. now I have heard it was reformulated so I am trying it again. after looking online, I found that shade 181A Beige is actually the lightest shade in this range, so I purchased that one. I switched it on my hand after receiving it in the mail and am quite happy with the shade! it is a neutral undertone and is light enough for me. for reference, I am buff in Revlon colorstay, classic ivory 112 in Maybelline fit me matte and poreless, and golden fair in bare minerals. I posted some photos for reference as well. all the stores in my area did not carry this shade, so I ordered online at walmart.com. there is a third party seller through there that offers free shipping. they also sell them in packs of 2 or 3, but I'm not sure how much I'll like this reformulated yet so I just bought one. I will update again once I finish this tube to let you know more thoughts in detail.

on 11/17/2015 10:52:00 PM

I have read a lot of great reviews about this tinted moisturizer but when I got it, I realized the packaging is so cheap. This is my first and probably the last Wet n Wild item that I purchased. The moisturizer itself has an awful chemical scent and I only went as far as swatching it at the back of my hand. The product never reached my face because I am scared it might break me out considering how strong the chemical scent is. I just put it aside and I might give it away to a friend who wants it. Definitely not worth the buy.

To Read all 111 Reviews, Login or Join

For the price this TM is really nice. The color is too dark for me but I can work it in the summertime. It is also a decent coverage but a little drying.

on 8/12/2013 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This was my first tinted moisturizer, and I've recently become obsessed with WnW products, so when I ran out of foundation, I figured I'd give this stuff a shot. I actually bought mine in beige, which, surprisingly, isn't too orange. It doesn't have a horribly offensive smell or anything, which is unusual in an SPF 15 product (another reason I opted for this instead of their coverall product), and the coverage is quite sheer. My only real problem with this stuff is that as soon as it dries it's quite difficult to blend, but other than that it's a great product for the price. Not smelly, gives a bit of sun protection, and just enough coverage for a casual day. When it's on, you don't even feel it. It's like a bit of lotion. (I do wish it were a bit more moisturizing.)

on 3/13/2013 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is one of the best foundations I've used, either high or low end. (well, technically a tinted moisturizer). I like pretty light/medium coverage, and this gives me that. It's pretty sheer but relatively buildable. This shade, sunkissed, matches my NC30 skin very well. it lasts a decent amount of time (most of the workday) on me, when used over a primer and set with powder. And, it's like 4 dollars. Would definitely repurchase. Only downside: the packaging. It's decent when it's relatively full but once it gets low it's hard to get out. I ended up cutting it open and just using the last of it with a brush, right off the inside of the bottle.

on 10/8/2012 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff it amazing for such a low cost it covers nicely evens ur skin tone and leaves a nice dewy look the only two complaints I have is it doesnt set well on ur skin and it transfer super easy but that still not going to stop me from buying this again :) for $4 I honestly don't think this stuff can be beat

on 10/7/2012 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This product provides sheer, even coverage. The pigment is good and it spreads without streaking. It also contains sunscreen, which is a bonus. And it is very inexpensive. It comes in a plastic squeeze bottle that makes it easy to control the amount...and a small amount seems to go a long way, so a bottle lasts a long time. This is an excellent product for daytime wear if you prefer a lighter, more natural look.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this! Haven't used a TM in a while and after reading the reviews on here, I decided to give it a try. I'm quite fair and when I first squeezed a bit of the product out, I was nervous about how it would look because it's darker than the bottle would lead you to believe. Anyway, once I applied it, it looked great! Gives me a nice glow, evens out my skin tone and blends well so my face doesn't look mismatched compared to the rest of me. I'm really excited to continue using this!

on 6/29/2012 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Honestly, I was so excited to try this out because of the cheap price tag and all the amazing reviews on MUA. I got this in sunkissed and it matched my skin tone pretty well if not a bit orange (nothing too noticeable). It lived up to its reviews but after a couple of uses my skin broke out SOOO badly. it's been about 3 weeks since i have quit wearing any makeup face products and my skin still has not recovered... So in conclusion I would NOT reccomend this to anyone with oily and acne prone skin. Also if you haven;t noticed this product does not claim to be oil-free. I miss makeup ):

I was surprised at how much I really, really, like this product!

As others have said, when compared to the coverage offered by other TM's, this Wet n' Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer is really more of a light foundation. That being said, it's just the right coverage for me. It works well over primer (I'm currently testing samples of Smashbox Photo Finish, Benefit's Dr. Feelgood, and NYX's Shine Killer, as I have to deal with an oily forehead) and it plays well with all three.

I usually apply it with my Coastal Scents Bionic Flat Top Buffer brush, and I get a nice, smooth, finish. The product is buildable.

The only complaint I have is the shade range. I wear "Sunkissed," but methinks that shade is going to be a bit too light during the summer months, and "Sunkissed" is the darkest shade in the line. So, I'm searching for a comparable product in another line that is offered in a slightly darker color.

For $3.99, if you are looking for light coverage (but more than what typical TM's offer), a somewhat matte finish, and your skintone fits into one of the four shades Wet n' Wild offers, their Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer can't be beat!!