Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Perfumed Deodorant Stick

2.8

on 4/4/2012 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

My mother got some kind of rash while using this, but it works fine for me. I think it's absolutely lovely, I'll rebuy it!
I rarely wear spray parfumes as they tend to give me a headache, so this is simply great for me to use.

on 1/12/2009 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Not sure why the other reviewers hated this so much.
First of all it doesn't smell exactly like actual D&G Light blue, it's much more citrusy. As for staying power, check. A full day of work at least. As for keeping me dry, check for school. I didn't do any exercising though.. so I'm not sure if its sweat-proof.

A cute product, however not worth the $18. Grab it when they do specials! (Buy their perfume and the deo stick is free as a gift)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Let me start off by saying that Ive been using The Crystal deodorant salt block thing for the past two years, so I think my body is used to barely using anything at all and has adjusted. I dont like using antipersprants, they irritate my skin and give me a rash. Anyway, I LOVE D&G Light Blue, so I thought I'd like the deodorant, and it doesnt have any aluminum. Well, this does work for me, I smell fine all day, but I was expecting it to smell like the perfume as the day wore on... but it didnt, which is why I give it a 3. The price is rediculous too, $18. As far as deodorant sticks go, it works for me. but its disappointing that it costs so much and doesnt even smell like the perfume. You're better off just spraying the perfume under your armpits. I wont buy this again.

on 8/4/2005 6:14:00 PM

I am very disappointed. The D&G scent is extremely faint. The only thing I could really smell was alcohol. So with a sad face I put some on when I stepped out of the shower. Not only does this reak of alcohol, it BURNS like alcohol also. (My boyfriend wears Armani Mania and the same thing happens to him. We have concluded that deodorants without aluminum burn--maybe it is just us). Anyway, the scent and protection wore off very quickly. This deodorant is not effective. I just paid for gel alcohol on a stick!

on 6/7/2005 12:45:00 AM

Ick, could I hate this anymore. Perhaps it's just me but to my nose this is Lemon Pledge with a hint of mothballs. After several hours on my underarm mixing with my perspiration, the smell was even worse. By the end of the day I had a vicious headache. Blue is my favorite color, and I do like the light blue color of the packaging. That's about the only positive I can come up with for this.