OPI Dutch Tulips

OPI Dutch Tulips

on 6/1/2010 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this color!
It's my go-to red, especially is summer. Very blue red with a youthful and fun look. Great for pedi's.

on 10/9/2009 11:51:00 PM

OPI Dutch Tulips is my favorite color I am already on the third bottle, I use it so often. It looks really nice on my olive complexion. The color is like Red Fushia. Very Bright and stays on for a long time. I use it with Seche Vite Quick Dry Top coat. For example, I will put a picture up next time I use it

yes yes yes....I love this pink...it's great shade of pink I'm a nc35 in the summer and yes it looks perfect!!!!! great summer color and I looks great ...O.P.I. never disappoint great staying power..doesn't chip....great range of colors....and I even turned my 11 year old in to a O.P.I addict...she loves it too..

on 6/8/2008 9:47:00 PM

Are you looking for a beautiful bold statement for tips and toes that can be played up w/a nail design but still retains its drama w/out it?? Then "Dutch Tulips" by OPI is all you need! I was in desperate need of a pedi and wanted to make sure that I didn't scare anybody while trying on shoes later at the mall.
1. The color is a bright peony red-pink creme that is definitely bold and dramatic. It is absolutely beautiful and amazing when in the sunlight. I also had an intricate black & white airbrush design that brought out the color even more. Yes, I did try on and buy a pair of green slides that made the nail color pop even more! It's that whole complementary color thang!
2. The price is $8.50. I know I know...it sounds exorbitant but I have several other OPI nail polishes and the more expensive brands didn't even last half as long!
This is a definite winner for a spring/summer look!

Popular Polishes