OPI Dutch Tulips

OPI Dutch Tulips

4.7

on 2/2/2015 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A classic, gorgeous blue-based red creme.
Bright and happy and can red pink-ish.

Easy to apply and wears like a dream. (And also in gel color.)

on 5/15/2013 4:53:00 PM

First I loved the name of this nail polish and than the color which is not as red as some people describe here. I mean it is red with pink undertones that you can notice only if you are outside in the sunlight. Application is beautiful one coat is already enough.

This is by far the best red nail varnish I have used, and I have tried loads. It is a bright red but without looking pink/coral.

on 1/7/2012 1:33:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like this color. I tend to like deep pinks, fuschias, plums, purples. And this color is great. I love it for my toes BUT for some reason this is the worst to get off! I use a base coat first and sometimes a top coat. When I remove this, it smears terribly! It takes forever to remove the traces from my nails and skin. If I don't wear gloves when removing I have it on my hands too. I don't seem to have this problem with other polishes or colors, just this one. I'll keeping using what I have, but I won't repurchase.

on 11/29/2011 5:41:00 AM

I bought this nailpolish because I am dutch so i thought it would be fun. Normally I'm not really a red pink kinda girl but this one i like a lot. It goes on very smoothly and doesn't chip to bad on my nails. As for the price: expensive! but that's because I live in Europe I guess.

on 11/28/2011 8:19:00 AM

This was the very first OPI color I ever used. It must have been 20 years ago. It's a classic, and I go back to it over and over.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I don't often wear red polish, but based on the reviews here I decided to pick me up a bottle of Dutch Tulips. This is a beautiful blue-based red that looks amazing on even pale skin, such as my own. As per usual with OPI, the colour is bold and an excellent consistency. The brush allows for precise application making clean-up either not necessary or very minimal.

This will be my go-to red polish from here on in! Thanks reviewers :)

This is my favorite OPI color!! love it!
I have fair skin, and Dutch Tulips looks great on my nails (hands and feet). it lasts a long time and has a great finish to it that I can even paint my nails myself and it doesnt look like a mess.
best color ever for reds/pinks.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's a good red, but too common. It's classy, but doesn't have that sparkle that a red should have.

on 10/10/2009 8:47:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this shade! Its red but not RED. If that makes sense :)