OPI Dutch Tulips

4.4

on 5/4/2014 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Cutest color for a pedicure if you have fair, pinkish skin. I found the wear to be typical overall of OPI polishes. It's a pretty bright, intense color, so I'm not sure I'd want to wear it as a manicure, but I could see myself wearing it as a pedi all summer. Could be paired with pink as well as red fingernails, although it's more of a red than a pink itself. I've been wearing it with Illamasqua Fire Rose on my fingers, and it's looked really pretty.

on 9/11/2010 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Picked this up thinking it was a super intense raspberry. When applied it reminds me of a pink cherry. This color looks amazing against my dark skin & receives compliments. Perfect for late summer and wears nicely on fingers in two thin coats.

on 6/27/2010 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

This color is a very bright red with some pinkish tones. Nice color for a change but not one I'd repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favorite summer color! Looks great on my not so tanned feet. OPI is pretty high priced. I like to buy with my daughters when Ulta has buy two, get one free. Then we share colors.

on 5/28/2010 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am not a big fan of red polish but on a whim I bought this. This is a lovely shade, mainly red with the merest hint of pink. The quality of this polish is superb. Goes on very smoothly. My feet always look like I have had a pedicure when I use OPI and despite the price I will only be using OPI from now on. This is the third polish I have from them and they are all the same brilliant quality - and you get a lot in the bottle. I am wearing DT now - I look like I have happy toes. Great in the sunlight.

on 5/24/2010 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just discovered this little gem! This really is the perfect spring/summer pink/red color. I love the matte finish (well, not frosty or metallic). I needed a fresh toe color and I think I have just found it! It looks great on my NW20 skin and can look classy and fun!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's a good red, but too common. It's classy, but doesn't have that sparkle that a red should have.

Popular Polishes