OPI Dutch Tulips

Filtered by skin type : Oily
OPI Dutch Tulips

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I generally wear darker reds on my toes, but it was right before Easter and I wanted something a little less vampy and more springy. I dislike light pinks on my toes, so when I saw this pinky red polish on the rack, I decided it was a good balance between sweet and sexy. It looked better on than it even did in the bottle! Two other women ended up getting the same color done because it looked so dang good. I just ordered this so I have it at home for touchups. It is a perfect red with a hint of pink. Not fucshia or anything super bright, but a solid beautiful just shy of true red. It is my HG color.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Love this color. Everyone described it perfectly as a pinkish/redish color. I'm a DDD and it tends to look more red. I like it w/my skin tone because it makes my nails 'pop'.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a beautiful polish for spring and summer, it's a bright, cheerful pinky red that's not too bright, and has no orange undertones. I'm very picky about the reds that I wear and I just adore this one, I wish I had gotten it earlier this summer so I could enjoy it longer before the dark nail polish is pulled out, but I will still wear it, just not as often. I got it in the new wide brush applicator and love it, it's so much easier to apply and is less streaky, I hope that all nail polishes (did you hear me Essie?) will switch to them soon

Popular Polishes