OPI Dutch Tulips

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
OPI Dutch Tulips

4.8

on 6/11/2013 2:13:00 PM

I love all OPI nail polishes. They are long wear and quick to apply. The price is a little on the high side but worth it! This shade is great!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I don't often wear red polish, but based on the reviews here I decided to pick me up a bottle of Dutch Tulips. This is a beautiful blue-based red that looks amazing on even pale skin, such as my own. As per usual with OPI, the colour is bold and an excellent consistency. The brush allows for precise application making clean-up either not necessary or very minimal.

This will be my go-to red polish from here on in! Thanks reviewers :)

on 4/3/2010 5:07:00 PM

My favorite nail polish for quite a while. The best hot pink out there.

Thanks to MUA I have found my go to nail color! This polish goes on smooth, has a awesome pink/red color and its not streaky! Two coats are all you need with this polish! I bought mine at Ulta with the $3.50 off coupon. So its affordable! Try it and you will love it!
(^_^)

on 2/20/2008 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love it. It's very close to Yellin' for Watermelon (also from OPI) but I like this one more. With the first coat it's just a pinkish red and bit streaky. A second coat makes it a shiny gorgeous reddish colour with a bit of pink in it. Normally, I hate this combination. I actually had bought this a while ago and was disappointed because it appears so very similar to Yellin' for Watermelon at first. But recently I figured I'd give it a try. It's gorgeous. Though really for such a bright colour your nails should be short and square. It can look really trashy on long nails. I love it. I have it with the regular rather than the pro-wide brush. ( hate the pro-wide brush).
I prefer this over YfW since that one is a bit more streaky, never gets as red as this one and chips more easily.

on 8/19/2007 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is one of my favorite polish shades. It's a perfect mix of pink/red. It matches whatever color you're wearing!

Popular Polishes