OPI Dutch Tulips

Filtered by skin type : Normal
OPI Dutch Tulips

4.7

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

HG red polish. Doesn't look too intense and is just gorgeous and bright against my skin. This is a pink/red color and looks fab on my toes

on 7/9/2012 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

While I don't own this product, I just got a manicure with this color. It is a nicely opaque (with two coats) pinky red/blue-based red. It looks great on tan skin, the perfect summer color for mani and/or pedi. Does seem to be getting tip wear much sooner than I would like (within a day). Very pretty summer red, though!

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

One of OPI's best colors, IMO. I'd purchase again in a heartbeat.

This is just a beautiful vibrant red color! 1 coat is really all I need. Great for summer!

on 6/1/2010 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this color!
It's my go-to red, especially is summer. Very blue red with a youthful and fun look. Great for pedi's.

on 4/8/2010 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

Love this color, it's great from the start of spring through the end of summer. It goes on smoothly, doesn't chip easily, and I've my bottle a long time, at least 3 years, and it's just as good as the day I bought it. I love the color and quality of this polish.

I still love the color, it's such a pretty, cheery pinkish red, but I'm knocking off a lippie because it stained my nails and cuticles terribly.

I <3 this colour! I use it on my toenails all the time and I feel so cute with this colour! It's a pink/red and has a fabulous gloss finish :)

I <3 <3 <3 this color! I think its such a beautiful color! I always get a great application with OPI (somehow everything else is mediocre or i don't get it perfectly just on my nail). I would recommend to anyone!

on 5/15/2006 8:59:00 AM

Love this color- currently wearing on tips and toes. Reminds me a lot of Essie Long Stem Roses. It looks like a bright pink/fuscia in the bottle, but after applying 2 coats on my tips it is definitely more red. Very glossy, and very classy color. Great for spring. I agree with another reviewer that it wouldn't look great on long nails.

Popular Polishes