OPI Dutch Tulips

1 review

on 1/30/2014 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Although I'm really a total klutz in the application of polishing my nails..and my nails in general are brittle, I get my nails done (sorry--acrylic nail tips) at the nail place on a regular basis...and the one nail polish I ALWAYS go to is OPI's "Dutch Tulips". I like a classic red nail. There is something elegant, classic and chic about a red nail--but it needs to be the right shade of red. For my fair skin--any red with traces of orange just don't work with my skin tone. Dutch Tulips is a red that is blue based, but the color itself almost borders on the deepest pink or raspberry. It is a true red though. I can pick this color out in any row of the reds that the nail place I go to has on display. The color is truly beautiful. In addition, it is a very intense shade that really only needs one coat. Hopefully OPI will never discontinue this shade--it would be a shame if they did.
In fact, now I'm thinking-- I need to purchase a few bottles of this to bring when I get my nails done--Just in case!!

Popular Polishes