OPI Dutch Tulips

Filtered by skin type : Other
OPI Dutch Tulips

4.8

This is an awesome vibrant pinkish red. Makes me feel very pretty and it goes with a ton of my outfits. :)

on 4/19/2009 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I generally stick to shimmery nudes for my toes, but since I'm tan & heading to Vegas next week, I decided that I wanted a bright, girly color for my pedi today. Dutch Tulips is the most beautiful, glossy, deep-yet-vibrant shade of red-pink. Just gorgeous! I think this may be my new spring & summer toenail color!

on 6/11/2008 8:11:00 AM

Gorgeous deep yet bright reddish pink creme - I will always have this in rotation with my other reds and pinks. I don't think this would be easily duped in a cheaper polish - they tend to stick to your standard shades ot red and pink. Highly recommended for cool toned gals. I haven't tried this on my fingernails yet, but will do soon.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This pinked-red creme polish is certainly pretty and looks very nice with my warm and slightly tanned skin tone, but it's not very unique (IMHO). The creamy glossiness and always great OPI quality are definitely pluses, but I'm just not wowed by the shade.

Popular Polishes