OPI Dutch Tulips

Filtered by age: 36-43
OPI Dutch Tulips

4.6

on 10/9/2015 10:22:00 PM

I love this color and the name Dutch Tulips. Its a nice red, not too red and not too pink, just perfect for nails or toes.

on 12/16/2014 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I think I may have found my new favorite red! I love OPI Red Hot Ayers Rock and could never find a replacement. I came across Dutch Tulips and now I'm in love. This is a beautiful classic red and looks good on all digits. Perfect for all holiday seasons and all year round. Love this red.

on 4/23/2013 7:00:00 PM

I won't be wearing this colour but it deserves a good rating for ease of application and full, smooth opacity after applying one or two coats. I do love OPI's wider brush and smoother consistency than many of my Essie colours. Dutch Tulips is just not my colour--although it appeared pinky-red in the bottle, on my nails it's more of a true, blue-based red against my NC20-ish skin tone. A word of caution--this was more difficult to remove than any of my other dark polishes and left a slight red stain on my nails, even though I used a good base coat.

on 1/7/2012 1:33:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like this color. I tend to like deep pinks, fuschias, plums, purples. And this color is great. I love it for my toes BUT for some reason this is the worst to get off! I use a base coat first and sometimes a top coat. When I remove this, it smears terribly! It takes forever to remove the traces from my nails and skin. If I don't wear gloves when removing I have it on my hands too. I don't seem to have this problem with other polishes or colors, just this one. I'll keeping using what I have, but I won't repurchase.

on 12/24/2010 11:47:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Great color for my Casper white complexion. I love it on my toes, it is pretty and so fun! Its a very nice light blue-red and is lovely even in fall/winter. I am a Strawberry Margarita girl on my toes all summer but I quite like this shade for something different. Goes on easily, stays on well, does not show mistakes as glaringly as some other polishes. Not too sparkly which is good because at 40 I feel silly when I am overly shiny. I also like I can wear this on my fingers well, it's not too garish.

on 5/27/2010 11:26:00 AM

I have loved this color since college! (1992) and have been buying it repeatedly since then.

I feel its more of a red than a pink ---but its just a sweet color and looks great for summer. Happy fingers and toes!

on 4/8/2010 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

Love this color, it's great from the start of spring through the end of summer. It goes on smoothly, doesn't chip easily, and I've my bottle a long time, at least 3 years, and it's just as good as the day I bought it. I love the color and quality of this polish.

I still love the color, it's such a pretty, cheery pinkish red, but I'm knocking off a lippie because it stained my nails and cuticles terribly.

on 6/8/2008 9:47:00 PM

Are you looking for a beautiful bold statement for tips and toes that can be played up w/a nail design but still retains its drama w/out it?? Then "Dutch Tulips" by OPI is all you need! I was in desperate need of a pedi and wanted to make sure that I didn't scare anybody while trying on shoes later at the mall.
1. The color is a bright peony red-pink creme that is definitely bold and dramatic. It is absolutely beautiful and amazing when in the sunlight. I also had an intricate black & white airbrush design that brought out the color even more. Yes, I did try on and buy a pair of green slides that made the nail color pop even more! It's that whole complementary color thang!
2. The price is $8.50. I know I know...it sounds exorbitant but I have several other OPI nail polishes and the more expensive brands didn't even last half as long!
This is a definite winner for a spring/summer look!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Love this color. Everyone described it perfectly as a pinkish/redish color. I'm a DDD and it tends to look more red. I like it w/my skin tone because it makes my nails 'pop'.

on 8/26/2007 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this colour - like the rest said: perfect, juicy mix of red and pink. This is a year-round favourite and just the thing if you are looking for a "neutral" or classic red or pink. You can wear it with any colour and it looks great on toes but also good on the hands, w/o being garish. A great fresh hue.

Popular Polishes