OPI Dutch Tulips

OPI Dutch Tulips

4.4

on 7/9/2012 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

While I don't own this product, I just got a manicure with this color. It is a nicely opaque (with two coats) pinky red/blue-based red. It looks great on tan skin, the perfect summer color for mani and/or pedi. Does seem to be getting tip wear much sooner than I would like (within a day). Very pretty summer red, though!

Not sure how I feel about this polish. I bought dutch tulips because it was a pretty pink-toned red in the bottle. But, on the nail is just looks like your typical bright red. When I swatch some other bright reds side by side with this one, I can slightly notice the pink tones. I think someone with a darker skin tone would notice the pink, but on my fair skin this just isn't special. On the plus side, it's still pretty and applies well with no streaking and is opaque in two coats

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I do not like this color on fingernails, but this color is one of my favorites for a summer pedicure. Very bright, and it looks awesome with a super shiny top coat.

on 12/30/2010 7:13:00 PM

Dutch Tulips is a favorite of mine that I always go back to. It's a punchy pinkish-red. I don't like true red reds as much, this one is just pink enough to be an interesting twist on the traditional. Beautiful color!

on 5/24/2010 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just discovered this little gem! This really is the perfect spring/summer pink/red color. I love the matte finish (well, not frosty or metallic). I needed a fresh toe color and I think I have just found it! It looks great on my NW20 skin and can look classy and fun!

I love this color. It's a bright red/pink and it applies flawlessly. It seriously knows where to go--awesome creamy smooth formula and opacity. 2 coats and you're good to go. I think this color would flatter lots of different skintones. This polish is a new favorite for me. Great on tips or toes, and good for all seasons. Winner!

A glossy vibrant GORGEOUS RED with a slight pink undertone.

No orange or darker type undertones...yay!

For me and my family and friends...... Dutch Tulips is a definite H.G shade of red!

I have yet to see a women wear this color, where it looked bad.

It just can not look bad!! Really!!!

This color just rocks! For any skin tone or for any season.

It practically works for everyone....IMO.

This has a smooth, bright(but not too bright) glossy creme finish. It goes on like butter and has excellent wear.

on 4/19/2009 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I generally stick to shimmery nudes for my toes, but since I'm tan & heading to Vegas next week, I decided that I wanted a bright, girly color for my pedi today. Dutch Tulips is the most beautiful, glossy, deep-yet-vibrant shade of red-pink. Just gorgeous! I think this may be my new spring & summer toenail color!

Love, love this. This is such a pretty pinky red. It's bright, but not over powering on my pale skin. I have old formula/old brush and it applied nicely and dried quickly. It's perfect for spring/summer.

on 6/10/2008 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a very pretty, blue-based pinky-red. It looks bright and perfect for summer, but if you're cool-toned, this is just going to look like another boring, slighly bright red. I think this would look terrific on golden girls, because the pink will really show up on golden undertones, and give that bright "pop" of color. Of course, the quality is excellent, as with all OPI nail polishes, and the name, "Dutch Tulips," is so fitting. However, I will add this to my collection of "looks great on other people" nail polishes. Sigh.

Popular Polishes