OPI Dutch Tulips

Filtered by age: 25-29
OPI Dutch Tulips

4.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

HG red polish. Doesn't look too intense and is just gorgeous and bright against my skin. This is a pink/red color and looks fab on my toes

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The color is gorgeous. It's like a bright, red/blue color. Tone is cool and just when you think it's going to be a plain bright red, you see the undertones of pink color that mkes this really really stand out. Quality is great and I will be purchasing again.

on 6/11/2013 2:13:00 PM

I love all OPI nail polishes. They are long wear and quick to apply. The price is a little on the high side but worth it! This shade is great!

on 5/15/2013 4:53:00 PM

First I loved the name of this nail polish and than the color which is not as red as some people describe here. I mean it is red with pink undertones that you can notice only if you are outside in the sunlight. Application is beautiful one coat is already enough.

on 4/30/2013 12:13:00 PM

This is so far the most gorgeous red shade I've got. It's more of red rather than pink though. At first I wanted to buy a pink shade, but when I apply it on my nails it shows more of red. However the color is so gorgeous so I want to keep it in my OPI collection.

on 11/23/2012 4:36:00 PM

I absolutelly love this color. After having it for a month, I bought second bottle, because it was in sale and I was worried that it will be ended. It is a bright ping-red color, very shiny, makes my day much better :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I don't often wear red polish, but based on the reviews here I decided to pick me up a bottle of Dutch Tulips. This is a beautiful blue-based red that looks amazing on even pale skin, such as my own. As per usual with OPI, the colour is bold and an excellent consistency. The brush allows for precise application making clean-up either not necessary or very minimal.

This will be my go-to red polish from here on in! Thanks reviewers :)

on 4/10/2011 2:51:00 PM

I'm not really into nail polish that much ... I think I've only purchased 2 bottles within the last 3 years. I occasionally get pedicures though and like to try a different color each time. I had a pedicure with Dutch Tulips last summer and I loved it! I'm going to buy a bottle - first time I've felt compelled to do that.

on 9/11/2010 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Picked this up thinking it was a super intense raspberry. When applied it reminds me of a pink cherry. This color looks amazing against my dark skin & receives compliments. Perfect for late summer and wears nicely on fingers in two thin coats.

This is my favorite OPI color!! love it!
I have fair skin, and Dutch Tulips looks great on my nails (hands and feet). it lasts a long time and has a great finish to it that I can even paint my nails myself and it doesnt look like a mess.
best color ever for reds/pinks.

Popular Polishes