Bath and Body Works Goldie-Liquid Bronzer

No Image

4.7

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I picked this up at the Semi-Annual Sale b/c it was marked 50% off...it's normally $22.00, which is pricey. I, too, thought the color would be too dark for me, but decided to try it anyways b/c B&BW has a very good return policy. I love this bronzer! I only have to use a teeny, tiny bit--not even a full pump--to get the amount I need to use on my cheekbones. It blends extremely well, and has a great gel-like consistency. The packaging is the BEST I've ever seen for a product like this...the pump swivels up out of the bottle, and then goes back down when you're done with it. I would definitely repurchase this product!

I really love how blendable this is. I am in love with Goldie's packaging. I got the one for the face. When I was testing it in the store, I was worried about the dark color of the liquid, but I tried it on anyways, and it goes on sheer and perfectly blended in. I'm pretty pale all year round, so I'm always hesitant to try bronzers, as they tend to look really obvious on my skin. This bronzer gives me a healthy, slightly tanned look that makes me look sun kissed and beautiful. The staying power of this bronzer seems to be decent as well. No pore clogging. Yay for Goldie!

on 6/6/2005 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I am loving all of the Goldie products from Bath and Body Works.

This seems to be a limitied edition product. It is a liquid body bronzer, but, I use it all over. It comes in the cutest container. You squirt a tiny amount and I apply it over my chest, cheekbones and top of my noze for an awesome bronzey glow.

It was $22.00. which is a bit steep, but, I really love the product. The color is a deep bronze with a touch of rose. Love it.