Clinique True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

Clinique True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed
Bronzer comparison

4.4

INGREDIENTS: talc, silica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, nylon-12, zinc stearate, ethylhexylglycerin, sorbitan sesquioleate, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, mica, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, titanium dioxide, carmine

on 6/28/2017 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have been using this bronzer for about four years now. It is the best bronzer I have yet to find for my very light skin. It isn't orangey or too dark like other bronzers. There are light sparkles in it but, are not noticeable at all when applied. I recently bought a new replacement and took notice that the ingredients have been changed. I haven't used the new one yet but, hope there isn't much of a difference now that the ingredients have been altered. Don't know why Clinique had to go and change a good product, smh.

on 3/23/2017 12:54:00 PM

Works really well. I like that it's not too shimmery. Gives my pale skin some color. It's a bit too orangey for me though.

on 3/3/2016 9:38:00 AM

I wanted to like this product. The pigmentetion is good but it is not blendable!

on 11/13/2015 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

This bronzer is unfortunately too light for my NC35 skin. I do use it irregardless to warm up the edges of my face, but it is practically unnoticeable for my color thus defeats the purpose of being a bronzer. That also means I can't really tell what the wear time is for the bronzer, nor much else really. I may try to use it as a shadow too perhaps...

It does have some shimmer in the pan, but the glitters are quite fine.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Someone gave this to me because they no longer use it. I got it in a sample compact thing with Cliniques soft pressed powder blusher in Pink Blush. I love both of these products. The bronzer is very soft and smooth and is nicely pigmented, blendable, and buildable. The shimmers in it are really pretty. I wouldn't repurchase though because its $26.

This is a really nice soft bronzer. I don't really have any complaints. I "hit pan" on this and decided to try some different ones not because I didn't like it but because I always assume there is something better. But I would definitely repurchase

on 7/7/2014 7:53:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Love this. Don't find this orange like other cheaper ones. Bit pricey but had it for 6 months and haven't even hit pan on it yet. So although pricey it's great quality and seems to be lasting a long time.

HG product! I have been using this bronzer for over ten years. I've probably went through twelve of these. Nothing compares and I've tried everything from Chanel, benefit, Estée Lauder, tarte, and drug store brands but nothing makes my face look "Sunkissed" like this. If you have pink undertones you will love this because the bronzer has a redish tint to it making your face look naturally tan. I will always have this bronzer for as long as they keep making it. The only down fall is the lid always seems to loosen up and cracking off . I'd just make it a point to be super careful. Thank you Clinique !

on 4/25/2014 5:52:00 AM

Im probably half way through my second compact of this stuff. My HG Bronzer!!! LOOOOOOOOVE how long this lasts for! I use it on top of Cliniques Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturiser to sculpt my jaw, forehead and cheeks. And to blend my TM into my neck.

Gives a perfectly natural bronze colour to use all over face when tanned on holiday too! 1 of these lasts me just short of 1 year. The tiny tiny specks of glitter in the bronzer gives you a nice subtle glow. I have acne prone skin and this doesnt break me out so i will probably never use anything else. I will most likely stick with Cliniques face products as none of them that i have tried have broken me out thus far. (TM, blusher, bronzer). Cant recommend this brand enough for acne prone skin!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favourite bronzer of all times, hands down. I have been using it EVERY SINGLE DAY for last two years and I have not hit pan on it yet!

Perfect, natural looking bronzed skin especially for pale folk like me (I am Chanel B20 and I guess MAC NC20). There is no fragrance, no allergic reaction, it does not give me pimples, does not have any visible shimmer (although you can see it in the product itself, but it is micro shimmer, not visible on the skin) and it just WORKS every time.

I have only recently bought another bronzer (with a slightly redder, warmer undertone to use more like a blush rather than bronzer) so it says a lot that I was relying on this product every single time when applying makeup and getting the desired result each time I applied it on my face. I still need to have my Clinique bronzer on me so my idea of limiting makeup I have in my stash did not quite went as planned...

The only glitch I have with it is the packaging - other reviewers mentioned fragile hinge and the closing mechanism, I wish Clinique would sort that one out because it makes it pretty impossible to carry with you in your makeup bag for touch ups. I have impression that is fades a bit during the day so it would be nice to have that option but instead I just keep it safe on my dressing table as I hate broken packaging - it puts me right off from using even the most expensive product!

I use a large, round, with tightly packed fibers brush from Real Techniques to apply it (its shape is exactly the size of the Clinique pan, maybe that is the explanation why I have not seen the bottom of the pan yet) in a stippling motion on my cheek area (contouring does not look good on me and is too much of a faff in the morning) and I absolutely love it.

If you are fair and do not want to look obviously bronzed do yourself a favour and buy this bronzer instead of any other (Rimmel and NARS I am talking to you here) and you will look truly sun kissed instead of just made up to look like that.