MAC Frost - Humid

4.4

I love humid with.... club,twinks,woodwinked,cranberry,nocturelle,sumptuous olive,expensive pink, amber lights, goldmine,
It's soft blendable and buttery goodness. It's an absolute staple in my palette. GO GET IT. It's a beautiful deep green with bright gold frost. Lol.... I have never had a problem with fading or blending which maybe because I use the 239 and urban decay's PP? I also will pack my 239 and spray with fix+ for a dramatic poison ivy wet look.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

sigh!! this is such a beautiful green in the pan... I have tried so many different ways to make it work. somehow it just doesn't, I don't know if the one I got is a defective product or what.. It just wouldn't stay put on my lids... it is so vibrant when first applied, after about 3-4 hrs, the colours will fade and remains a very subtle kind of dirty green which is ugly.

Humid when swatch on the back of my hand, is a really gorgeous vibrant kind of green, but when applied to the eyes with eye primer, it looks good, even though not as vibrant as in the pan, i just need to pack it and build it up... but then after a couple hrs. it faded.

Tried it with eye primer and NYX eyeshadow base in white, and after scratch off the top layer, I was so happy I've finally got the vibrant colour on my lids, but was disappointed after 3 hrs on, the colour faded to a subtle dirty green...at the end of the day.. i just have to accept this is not for me. Omg...

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The most beautiful green eyeshadow ever. Humid is the perfect balance of bright and dark, making it bold and fun but still very "grown-up" and wearable. Super pigmented, applies nicely, good texture, and just overall a great shadow to have in your collection. I can't wait to try out different ways to wear this shade!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

LOVE this color! It is my second fave Mac shadow after Goldmine. Its gorgeous and can be played up or down. It can be applied light or heavy-handed which makes it great and will work for a daytime work look or a glam night eye. I am a sucker for green shades and own many of them but have yet to find anything that is a dupe in every way to this shade and formulation.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a forest green that is dark but not as dark as previously discontinued Noir which I loved. Humid is very opaque,blends easily & long wearing. Goes well with Goldmine,Swimming, & Coppering.You could also use it to make a smoky eye for a night look.I believe it is too dark to wear alone for an all over lid look.My mother loves it for herself so I do believe it is universally age & complexion flattering.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Same problem as deep truth, don't get much use out of this since it's a green but if you wear colourful shadows a lot, go for it. I'd rather go with a neutral colour next time.

This is one of those Greens that will pack a punch to a neutral eye and if you are careful can go from daytime to dramatic night. I have not used this as an all over lid color. At my age it looks a little too much. I will add fix plus to my brush and pat this on in the center of the eye to add punch to neutrals. This works awesome with soft brown, saddle, copper plate, nylon, schroom. I've incorprated this too in with my Naked 2 and Naked 3 pallets when I just need more than what the pallet can give me. This is a great way to use a brighter color without feeling like you dove into the UD Electric pallet.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this one! Got it as a present yesterday along with satin taupe and so far I'm impressed. Combined it with mac steamy (steamy all over the lid and humid on the outer part of the lid) and got a really nice smokey green eye. I like that it's a little shimmery :) Would definitely repurchase it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Humid is a great dark green that blends well and lasts all day. It makes a lovely green smokey eye and also works in the crease or as a liner. It's deep enough so that if you have medium green or light green eyes, it will not make them appear lost or muddy.

Compared to UD's Mildew, it is darker, not as yellow, and less shimmery. Definitely not a dupe.

It's one of my favourite eyeshadows. I wish MAC made more permanent greens.

love this color so pretty dark green with a nice unnoticeable shimmer very lovely
I recommend it of course