Elizabeth Arden Red Door Revealed - Perfumed Body Lotion

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Not really sure what to say for this review, other than this is my favorite cosmetic product that I've ever owned. Spent the entire day at Sephora sampling and recording perfumes on the test strips to see if I could find something better and none were able to match this. Can't speak for the quality of the lotion because I mostly use this for the scent but it does go on nicely and spreads evenly, I really like the texture. If it's ever discontinued, I will cry. I don't even need any right now, but I might buy it to support the company. The scent lasts all day.

I keep coming back to this one. The smell is just amazing! It lasts and it leaves my skin silky. It's not expensive( you can find it at Marshall's). Great value for your money.

I completely agree with the reviewer below. This is the best scented body lotion I have tried and I receive compliments from people whenever I wear it. They often ask what shampoo or perfume I am wearing and some get out the pen and paper ready to write it down and get to the shops straight away. It is clean, classy and lasting. I love, love, love this body lotion!!! It is a clean floral smell and it just melts into the skin like silk. It doesn't leave the skin greasy at all.
I am not a big fan of the perfume 'Red Door' though but this body lotion is divine!

I got a 200ml flip top tube of this as a GWP!! It's far far better than any other body lotion I've bought and I really like the fragrance. It's not an overpowering smell, the best way to describe it is probably flowery and expensive. MyDog goes mad over it and so does my BF. I've never had so many compliments on how soft my skin is (even at work when people put their hand on my shoulder) or how nice I smell. This is a real winner. Not only a fantastic GWP but I would have been happy even if I'd paid full price.

Popular Lotions / Creams