no images

price range

Reviews

from

10 years ago

I wouldn't label this as a gloss at all... there is hardly any shine on the product and that's not the only thing that was really mediocre about this product as well. The colour looks like a pretty pink (cool pink) with a hint of shimmer. On medium pigmented lips, it was a dull drab highly sheer pink that was barely noticeable. The scent was a highly overpowering artificial sweet bubble gummy flavour that lasted quite a long time. This is one of the few times where I hoped the scent would fade quick. The texture is thick and gummy... slightly tacky but more viscous. Overall, just a waste of dollars for me. Thankfully it was on 50% off when I bought this... I'd hate to pay $18 for this product.

About reviewer (772 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlack

EyesBlack

11 years ago

I love this gloss! The packaging is super cute, it smells devine, and it's such a pretty color. I'm surprised so many said there was next to no color payoff. I have very pigmented lips, and this still shows up well on me. It's a great medium pink shade, sometimes looks as though it has a hint of coral. Nice and shiney, without being sparkly or metallic. The texture is perfect. Nice and smooth, thick enough to have good staying power, but not terribly sticky like MAC glosses which I hate. Smells just like buttercream frosting. The only cons are the price (buy on sale!) and I wish it were flavored. Even the cheapest of drugstore glosses can taste great, why not this? Even so, I'd gladly buy this again!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0

11 years ago

I love the buttercream frosting line from jaqua so I was hoping to like this just as much. I really thought that there would be a nice flavor to it but nooo...it tastes disgusting not even the gross vaseline flavor some glosses have it tastes kind of like chemicals to me! I would have returned this if I were able to but I had ordered it online from Victoria's Secret when they carried the line. I don't return things often but would have if it weren't such a pain to return things to Victoria's Secret. They got my order completely wrong a while back and when I told them what had happened they actually tried to make ME pay return shipping for their mistake lol but thats another rant. But anyways this stuff is gross....

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair

11 years ago

This lipgloss is okay. The pros are the shine lasts a pretty long time and it's a nice sheer glossy pink that looks good by itself or over a color. I don't notice any flavor which is nice too. It also never gets sticky, which I hate sticky lip gloss. Cons are the price - crazy unless you get it on sale. I was feeling compulsive at B&B one day and bought it full price - not worth it. Also, the smell is okay but a little plasticy and not nearly as yummy as the Pink Buttercream Frosting lotion.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

11 years ago

This is one of the few lipglosses I have that goes on over lipstick without being sticky at all. It adds a subtle shimmer and pink tint that tones down bright lipsticks. I personally like the smell, but yes, it is very sweet. I've never worn this alone so I can't speak for how it looks or tastes without lipstick underneath it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

11 years ago

This product is okay. It has a great smell but it feels greasy on the lips. It coats more than it condtions.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

12 years ago

I like how thin it is and to me it does smell like the lotion. Not a lot of color pay off, but it keeps my lips moisturized and if I'm craving something sweet, it helps me not indulge. I keep it in my bag at all times.

About reviewer (215 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

13 years ago

I love the color of this gloss, and it looks great on my lips, but it smells nothing likt the lotion. Its sticky and tastes like plastic. Perhaps if you put a coat of good tasting clear gloss on top that would help

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

EyesGreen

13 years ago

I honestly did not this it tasted like plastic and looked ok. when im looking for a lip gloss i try to get ones that taste good otherwise i dont usually use them

About reviewer (21 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

EyesBlue

13 years ago

Pretty color in tube, no color payoff on lips--too thin, scent/taste is much too sweet for me. Up for swap!

About reviewer (730 reviews)

Age44-55