Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Light Blue

3.2

on 9/27/2015 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm sooo obsessed with this scent. It is everything I want in a smell. Nice and clean and fresh smelling. Every single I tried it in Sephora Im obsessed. Such an amazing fragrance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Honestly it smells like bug spray i used a tester at the store before buying it and i did not like the perfume i wouldnt buy this perfume

on 1/5/2015 10:48:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I like this perfume but I don't love it. I like my perfumes to be versatile. This is a great perfume to wear on a night out but it's way too aggressive and strong of a smell for every day. I can always tell when someone has this perfume on because you can smell it from a mile away. I've always thought a perfume should be noticeable up close but not from across the room.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is lovely, fresh, citrusy smell. It makes me think of carefree summer days with a touch of class. It really does smell like the colour light blue. Its also very long-lasting and a little goes a long way.

on 4/16/2013 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

light & fresh - perfect for spring/summer

on 1/10/2013 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I may be biased about this scent, since my boss bought a bottle for everyone at work and weirdly enough, it's what his wife wears. And despite the lovely gesture, it did feel a tad strange to be swanning about work smelling like my employer's wife.
That said, it actually is a bit too strong for me. For some reason, it reminds me of water. It's undoubtedly 'fresh' but for me, it's fresh in the same way that toilet air fresheners are fresh... they're a bit sterile.
I don't really know when I'd wear it as it's got the strength for night use yet the scent for day wear...
Overall, I'm guessing that it may just be me since it was rated very well by other users.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Just thinking about this perfume makes me angry and naucious. I have smelled Light Blue on several different people and was really excited to try it on myself but after I bought it and used it on myself it made me gag. I cant even describe what this smells like just overpowering grossness.

on 8/9/2011 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I received a miniature of this perfume as a gift with purchase. Perfume is one of those things that is unique to every woman's taste, and while this fragrance has a pleasant smell it's not for me. I prefer rich orientals which Light Blue is not. It has strong citrus notes and some floral. For the right person it would make a lovely light scent but it's too citrusy for my taste. Also the bottle isn't particularly exciting, although elegant.

on 9/2/2009 12:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This smells ok, but I probably wouldn't buy (I had a nice size sample bottle). Others posted about a citrus scent, but I don't smell that at all. On me, its more of a woodsy scent with a slight musk to it. It's a very classy scent, but a very little goes a long way. However, it doesn't last long, which is a bummer. In my opinion, this isn't a casual scent... it's something I would wear in the evening. It's a little on the masculine side too (as a matter of fact at first I thought I had accidentally been given the men's version) but if you use the right amt, it can be very pleasant.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Light Blue is amongst the most refreshing scents I have every smelled. Advertised notes include: Sicilian citron, Granny Smith Apples, freesia, jasmine, earthy musk and amber. I get very little citrus but I get 100% of all of the other wonderful notes! A mere whiff of Light Blue reminds me of springtime, and I really like it! Actually, I have always like D&G's Light Blue, but way too many people have been wearing it for the last few years, at least around me! - LOL. (I don't like smelling like everybody else.) Anyway, I just purchased my first bottle of it, and I sense some of the fanfare has died down (not as many wearing it). I so look forward to giving Light Blue some play this spring.

Popular Fragrances