Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

3.5

on 5/11/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this really crisp, light, clean scent. It smell like clean laundry near the seaside.

It is great for everyday use but the staying power is a bit poor. This is something you don't expect with designer fragrances. The packaging is a bit cheap as well. The bottle dropped recently and the cover was smashed to bits.

I like this which I received it as gift but I'm unlikely repurchase when its finished.

on 6/27/2012 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Ooh, this is so refreshing! Very citrusy and crisp. I think this would be the perfect scent for spring but it won't stop me from wearing this year round!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Mesh well with my body chemistry and perfect to wear during the warmer months.

on 11/18/2011 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

As another reviewer wrote, this smells nice on others. It was much too overpowering for me. I could only spray it once, and I couldn't spray it anywhere near my nose. It's the type of fragrance that enters the room before you and stays much too long after you leave.

on 1/25/2011 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Very interesting fragrance. I loved the scent at first, but quickly realized I liked it because it smells similar men's fragrances that I like ( cool water, maybe?) It definitely has a very clean scent, which I appreciate. It reminds me of walking into an elevator and standing behind a great smelling guy...

on 6/26/2010 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is my go too summer fragrance. I love how it mix with my body chemistry. I love fruity smells for the summer. This is also light and it gives a fresh scent. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this. This is not OMG status but it is pretty close. I would repurchase.

on 6/3/2010 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I thought I would love this because I'm usuall really into citrusy smells (I LURVE the Clinique Happy range) but this smelled DISGUSTING on me!! Note I said "on me".. i'm well aware that half the world loves this so I'm assuming that it just didn't agree with my personal body chemistry. Luckily i didn't buy it, i just sprayed on a tester. How do I best describe it?- smelled sharp, like lemon juice, with a ridiculously difficult-to-hold bottle! All in all: eeew. I'll pass on the Light Blue, thanks.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This has been my summer fragrance for the last 5 or 6 years, it is one of the few perfumes that does not give me a headache! I always get compliments on the scent, so much so that many of the women I work with began wearing it, which is kinda okay because it smells somewhat different on different people.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

I mistakenly smelled the guy version of this, but I think I can imagine how it smells in the feminine version. There's something in this perfume that I can't stand. I can't put my finger on it, but its like a green, musky scent that really bothers me. It actually drives me up a wall when men wear this and there are a lot of men in my building/commute who wear it. Its awful; makes me want to gag, scream and run away all at the same time.

on 10/13/2009 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this one. My mom has a bottle in her bathroom and I sprayed some on one day. Well, I tried to leave with it and was stopped dead in my tracks, lol. Even though I prefer musky amber creamy scents or soft florals, this one has a creamy citrus scent that makes me feel clean and sexy at the same time. I haven't gotten this one yet, but maybe when I finish torturing myself by wearing The One, I'll try it out again. Hopefully, I can get it in a roller ball to see how I like wearing it.

Popular Fragrances