Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.7

on 3/20/2017 9:28:00 AM

I am simply in love with this ! Such a light but sexy smell.. Wish it was more lasting but as much as I know most light fragnances are not staying that long..

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Pros:
I always keep a mini of this around because it is very inoffensive and does not become overwhelming in the summer (I live in a desert).
It lasts VERY well for an EDT. Better than some edp!
My skin makes every scent I wear extremely warm, but the Light Blue is still extremely wearable despite my skin's chemistry.
Cons:
Everyone has this scent/ not unique

Also, if it came down to it, I think I prefer ck One to this scent. It is slightly less well-known and lasts very well for an EDT. It is more androgynous.

Love, love, love! This scent is perfect for me. I am never asked what kind of perfume I'm wearing, I get told, 'You smell so good!'. I purchased it in a roller ball last year and just fell in love with it. After every drop was gone I purchased a bottle. Pretty sure I'll use every drop of it, too.
To me it is truly a light scent. I couldn't really say what it smells like.. it just smells great! It seems to last a decent amount of time, and the bottle spritzes on just the right amount.

For me it is two thumbs up.

on 1/26/2015 7:54:00 PM

I really like this perfume.
It's very light, fresh and not too strong.
I enjoyed wearing this when I had it.
I got lots of compliments to when I wore this.

If you like fragrances that are fresh when a citrus scent you will love this.
A definite repurchase when I finish some of my other perfumes.

on 1/5/2015 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I like this perfume but I don't love it. I like my perfumes to be versatile. This is a great perfume to wear on a night out but it's way too aggressive and strong of a smell for every day. I can always tell when someone has this perfume on because you can smell it from a mile away. I've always thought a perfume should be noticeable up close but not from across the room.

HG! You will get soooooo many compliments. It truely is the best perfurme ever created. If you like sexy citrousy sents then this is for you.

I really liked this perfume. I usually like warmer scents but I really loved the cool but kinda bittersweet scent this perfume has. I really like the packaging, it's quite potent and last decent amount of time. The only bad thing about it that it's super well known. I personally love when I get asked what scent I'm wearing and if you're like that then this perfume isn't for you because EVERYONE recognizes this scent. it's quite expensive but hey, it's high end so... :)

on 9/20/2013 5:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Smells like citrus fruits and cleanliness. Also chic and sexy. Tough combination and D&G nailed it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Just a little advice out there. If you want to avoid the headache of getting ripped off don't buy your perfume off EBay. Although I had one good purchase of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, I have had two fake bottles sold to me. One dealer even had 100% rating. Spend the extra and purchase only from a department store or reputable online dealer. Too many scammers on EBay. I will no longer buy my fragrances off eBay. Heed the warning my friends.

on 7/27/2013 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have been a Chanel gal for years. Not anymore. I love DG Light Blue. Light blue is that subtle soft sexy scent that doesn't overpower or annoy. It is not clingy or in your face. It is elegant, clean, fresh, breathable, and invitingly lovely. I feel elegant in this scent like I am wearing clean linen and high heel sandles. I love how it makes me feel. Maybe the scent triggers memories? I learned this scent was ceated by Olivier Cresp in 2001. I do not know where I was in 01 but this never crossed my radar. Shame on me. Light Blue has a sheer amber accord with tart fruit in the mix. I found a approximate ingredient list that includes Sicilian citron, bluebell, Granny Smith apple, jasmine sambac, bamboo, white rose, cedarwood, amber, musk....Maybe it is the Sicillian citron? I get more compliments with Light Blue than any other fragrance. People say the scent fades... Not on me. It sinks deliciously into my skin. I can still smell a tiny bit on my wrist the next day.

This scent is NOT GIRLY!!! I repeat this scent is NOT GIRLY!!! If you are 15. Don't even go there. LLeave it for when you are 28. It is for the elegant woman of 28 who need wear no more than a white knit cover up over her fab tan, coral lipstick and a handsome Italian gent on on her arm.

Light Blue = Elegant, fresh, relaxed, elusive, beautiful!

Popular Fragrances