Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.8

on 8/27/2016 9:24:00 AM

My d& g light blue's spray bottle is broken, i cannot spray it anymore. Im planning to transfer the perfume to another bottle, how can i do that without breaking the bottle?

on 12/20/2015 9:13:00 AM

I love this scent! Very fresh and mandarine (even though I usually hate that smell) though I think it could be more long lasting.
The packaging is gorgeous, very simple and no frills but I feel the quality is very cheap so am disappointed in that.

on 12/13/2014 12:59:00 AM

This is my ALL time favorite perfume! The staying power of this perfume is excellent on my body/skin chemistry. The smell is very pleasant - not overpowering BUT the sillage is good. I can't quite describe the top notes but it is just pleasant even if you spray a lot, it will not hurt your nose! Surpsingly, a lot of men like this scent on women. It smells really really pretty - this a perfume all women should have in their vanity kit! :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a lovely skin scent on me. The citrus isn't screechy and the musk isn't dirty. The apple isn't sweet, it's sour. It's light, fresh, clean, and slightly masculine (or at least unisex). Very inoffensive.

However, there is no lasting power whatsoever. I get a few hours. :(

on 7/28/2013 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my second favorite scent, initially thought it was nothing special. Fell back in love with this scent after using Oribe gold lust oil, which smells exactly like this. To me it smells like lemons and flowers. Reminds me of the flowers used in the Indian weddings for some reason, like it more for that. Staying power is ok , but so what!!
Edit*** The staying power is really poor...its gone after few mins :(

on 2/7/2013 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Looking for a citrus refreshing for my mom- in- law. I found it. Lemon, citrus. This one is ageless. I love it also.

HUGE HUGE fan of this perfume! It smells soooo amazing! Really light and fresh scent and a great day time perfume. The downside of this is that the great scent does not last too long especially in my country which is 365 days of summer. It would be great indoor but not outdoor! Like to wear this perfume for school as it is light and would not give me a headache! Thumbs up for this perfume! Repurchase? Defiantly YES!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

the only reason im saying that i wont rebuy this perfume is b/c i already have a large bottle that i doubt i will ever use up and when i wear this perfume it seems like everyone knows what i am wearing. you only need one spray when it comes to this perfume. it has a very strong scent.

on 11/6/2012 1:30:00 AM

Fragrance is fresh and clean. It's not too overpowering. Very soothing and sweet in my opinion. Not sure if its long lasting enough for me but I'll definitely purchase it in the future.

on 10/1/2012 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Didn't think it was special at first but, now I think it smells really good. I can really smell the lemon. It smells very fresh. Contrast to the name though, it is not light. To me, it smells very deep.

Popular Fragrances