Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.8

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this as it had a lot of good reviews but when I sprayed it on my skin it smelled awful like cat pee! I thought perhaps I bought a bad batch so I took it back and tried again from the tester and unfortunately I got the same smell. It was very disappointing that a perfume didn’t work with my skin chemistry and one the few I can’t wear. Learnt the hard way not to blind buy just because it had good reviews - always test before you buy!

on 8/7/2017 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I lovveee the smell of this perfume so much. However, its just so expensive for me to repurchase. One day I will

I just find it smells quite cheap and doesn't last very well.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top Notes: Granny smith apple, Sicilian cedar, Bluebells

Heart Notes: Jasmine, White rose, Bamboo

Base notes: Cedarwood, Amber, Musks

It seems like everyone and their grandmother wears this perfume down here in FL. It's become synonymous with the small town beach life, at least to my nose.

It's a well-crafted fragrance, and you can't go wrong with this one if you like light, fresh, crisp, clean frags that are completely inoffensive and safe to wear near people who hate perfumes.

You'll just smell "good," not necessarily like you're wearing perfume, as if you just took a shower with high-end lemon scented bath soap. And there are just some days when that's all you want or need. :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used this for every formal occasion I went to and whenever I wanted to smell sexy. I noticed that guys would tell me they liked my perfume and girls always knew it was light blue. With that being said I think light blue has become so mainstream and well known as a scent that I will not be repurchasing since I would rather not have people knowing what scent I am wearing.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This has a strong smell but is amazing all in all. I've found that if I layer this with a vanilla lotion (like warm vanilla sugar from Bath and Body Works) it just mellows the scent out a little bit and makes it blend a little better. For some reason it also seems to last longer when I do this but that just might be because of the oils in the lotion. Overall a great scent.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a very fresh perfume and reminds me a lot of summer. Reminds me of cleaning liquids, but that's not a bad thing in this case. It's certainly a different scent, and I don't know how to describe it, but it smells good!

on 5/12/2016 12:32:00 PM

I love this scent. It's light, fresh, energetic and sophisticated.

on 2/15/2016 5:31:00 PM

perfect for everyday use. Not powerful or heavy, so it can be worn year round and it would be difficult (if it impossible) to find someone who found this citrus, woodsy aroma to offensive or intrusive.

Obsessed!

on 11/18/2015 12:26:00 PM

Someone gave me a bottle of Light Blue as a present. Well it's the thought that counts, right?
And while I do like sporty scents, I found that this one went way past sporty and all the way to masculine. I honestly felt like I was wearing men's cologne. Didn't work with my body chemistry at all, every time I wore this I just felt like I didn't smell clean. So it's definitely not a winner for me.

Out of the bottle, the scent is very cool and crisp and preppy. This fragrance is actually very popular.

I would recommend this if you're looking for something that's not super-girly or flowery. But it didn't work for me and I wouldn't use it again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials