Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.6

on 11/4/2017 4:18:00 PM

I liked this fragrance since it was very light, but it is too sweet.

This scent is a classic for a reason. It's very light and fresh.
I think it would smell good on anybody and is a foolproof bright fragrance

There are many fresh scents, but this one is done right. all of the notes work so well together and it doesn't turn bad.
You can wear this and not reek of perfume - just smell simply good.

I suggest spraying it on you, then smelling it a little bit later. It smells just alright when I spray it on a tester paper - kind of like just basic fresh perfume with maybe sparkling citrus and light pure perfume scent. When I spray it on me it smells irresistible but not overpowering and not heavy.

I would have given it a perfect score except: it's everywhere and many people wear it - the scent in itself is unique but definitely not a hidden gem, price, it fades before the day is over, and although i can see it as a signature scent it isn't quite deep enough for evening

on 2/16/2016 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I suppose I should rate this perfum since it's the kind I've been wearing since my wedding day 7 years ago!
The great thing about this perfum is that it doesn't seem to bother ppl who are sensitive to fragrance. I was a hairstylist for 10 years and no one ever had a problem with it.
I'm not saying you should wear it around someone you know has an allergy!
Just that if you don't want to offend someone in a tight space, you'll be good ;)

A sidenote, does anyone else think rating perfum is kind of silly? It's such a personal choice what scent someone likes.

on 9/23/2015 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I waited so long before I got this because it is quite expensive. I love this scent! It is so light and fresh, and perfect for summer! I highly recommend this perfume!

on 3/28/2015 5:42:00 AM

One of my all time favourites!! love it and the bottle is so pretty!

I liked this until my husband commented on this "manly" scent...not what I'm looking for though it is clean ad fresh.

on 2/4/2015 3:31:00 PM

favouriteee! light, fun, refreshing, young & sweet & super gentle. it's long-lasting but soft enough to wear every day. i always get compliments when i wear this but people don't automatically assume it's perfume - they think it's natural or super clean clothes, or just-out-of-shower freshness or something, which is why i love it. definitely repurchasing! ♥

on 12/15/2014 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Light blue is almost a cult perfume, on a friend it smells so nice, like spring!! On me, more like a citronella bug repellent.l.I don't enjoy citrusy ftagrances, they rarely smell great on me..Light Blue is lovely, but very overated in a way...for those who enjoy summery scents though, this is a nice option, if you can wear citrusy perfumes...
I much prefer the Escada with their tropical vibe though.

on 8/18/2014 1:18:00 PM

Received a small sample botte from Sephora points. I've always heard good things about this fragrance but never had any desire to purchase as it seems like everybodys wearing it and I wanted something different. I have really come to love this scent though. To me it's very feminine, sweet. I will probably purchase this when sample gone, I like it that much.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My best friend wears this constantly. He loves it so much and I do think it smells great on him.

Popular Fragrances