Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top Notes: Granny smith apple, Sicilian cedar, Bluebells

Heart Notes: Jasmine, White rose, Bamboo

Base notes: Cedarwood, Amber, Musks

It seems like everyone and their grandmother wears this perfume down here in FL. It's become synonymous with the small town beach life, at least to my nose.

It's a well-crafted fragrance, and you can't go wrong with this one if you like light, fresh, crisp, clean frags that are completely inoffensive and safe to wear near people who hate perfumes.

You'll just smell "good," not necessarily like you're wearing perfume, as if you just took a shower with high-end lemon scented bath soap. And there are just some days when that's all you want or need. :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This has a strong smell but is amazing all in all. I've found that if I layer this with a vanilla lotion (like warm vanilla sugar from Bath and Body Works) it just mellows the scent out a little bit and makes it blend a little better. For some reason it also seems to last longer when I do this but that just might be because of the oils in the lotion. Overall a great scent.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a very fresh perfume and reminds me a lot of summer. Reminds me of cleaning liquids, but that's not a bad thing in this case. It's certainly a different scent, and I don't know how to describe it, but it smells good!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Love this smell it smells so fresh , it is a summer fragrance for sure.

on 7/7/2015 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I saw this in a store in early June and I smelled it and I was INSTANTLY IN LOVE WITH IT and I just HAD TO BUY IT.
On that same day, I went into Ulta and found a small bottle of it and I begged my aunt to buy it for me. She did and I was so happy!
I love the name of it, the color of the box it came in and of course, THE SMELL.
I'm running out now so I need to save some money to repurchase!

Love, love, love! This scent is perfect for me. I am never asked what kind of perfume I'm wearing, I get told, 'You smell so good!'. I purchased it in a roller ball last year and just fell in love with it. After every drop was gone I purchased a bottle. Pretty sure I'll use every drop of it, too.
To me it is truly a light scent. I couldn't really say what it smells like.. it just smells great! It seems to last a decent amount of time, and the bottle spritzes on just the right amount.

For me it is two thumbs up.

on 1/21/2015 11:23:00 PM

I loveee love love this perfume! It is my all time favorite and only use it on special occasions. :) Its very floral and flirty and just makes me happy when I wear it. It also last a long time on the skin so you wont need to reapply.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My best friend wears this constantly. He loves it so much and I do think it smells great on him.

on 4/29/2014 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

my absolute favorite perfume! it's not your typical womens perfume (not floral/sweet). it definitely has that clean/fresh scent which is what i love about it and it isn't over powering or too strong. would make a great gift!

I really liked this perfume. I usually like warmer scents but I really loved the cool but kinda bittersweet scent this perfume has. I really like the packaging, it's quite potent and last decent amount of time. The only bad thing about it that it's super well known. I personally love when I get asked what scent I'm wearing and if you're like that then this perfume isn't for you because EVERYONE recognizes this scent. it's quite expensive but hey, it's high end so... :)

Popular Fragrances