Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

3.5

on 1/5/2015 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I like this perfume but I don't love it. I like my perfumes to be versatile. This is a great perfume to wear on a night out but it's way too aggressive and strong of a smell for every day. I can always tell when someone has this perfume on because you can smell it from a mile away. I've always thought a perfume should be noticeable up close but not from across the room.

on 9/20/2013 5:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Smells like citrus fruits and cleanliness. Also chic and sexy. Tough combination and D&G nailed it.

on 5/11/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this really crisp, light, clean scent. It smell like clean laundry near the seaside.

It is great for everyday use but the staying power is a bit poor. This is something you don't expect with designer fragrances. The packaging is a bit cheap as well. The bottle dropped recently and the cover was smashed to bits.

I like this which I received it as gift but I'm unlikely repurchase when its finished.

on 6/27/2012 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Ooh, this is so refreshing! Very citrusy and crisp. I think this would be the perfect scent for spring but it won't stop me from wearing this year round!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This is such a good, fresh and citrusy scent to wear in the Summer months. It's a staple that I've had in my fragrance collection since it was rolled out years ago. Only down side is that it's so commercial and common. I prefer something more exclusive and personal to me. A solid, safe and always recognizable choice.

on 9/2/2009 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This smells ok, but I probably wouldn't buy (I had a nice size sample bottle). Others posted about a citrus scent, but I don't smell that at all. On me, its more of a woodsy scent with a slight musk to it. It's a very classy scent, but a very little goes a long way. However, it doesn't last long, which is a bummer. In my opinion, this isn't a casual scent... it's something I would wear in the evening. It's a little on the masculine side too (as a matter of fact at first I thought I had accidentally been given the men's version) but if you use the right amt, it can be very pleasant.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Light Blue is amongst the most refreshing scents I have every smelled. Advertised notes include: Sicilian citron, Granny Smith Apples, freesia, jasmine, earthy musk and amber. I get very little citrus but I get 100% of all of the other wonderful notes! A mere whiff of Light Blue reminds me of springtime, and I really like it! Actually, I have always like D&G's Light Blue, but way too many people have been wearing it for the last few years, at least around me! - LOL. (I don't like smelling like everybody else.) Anyway, I just purchased my first bottle of it, and I sense some of the fanfare has died down (not as many wearing it). I so look forward to giving Light Blue some play this spring.

on 2/23/2007 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

don't like this. It does not suit me at all. Too much citrus fruit smell. I think the bottle is cute tough! But I'm not gonna buy this again.

on 11/27/2005 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

What smell?!?!?! They should rename it Air Blue instead of light blue!!

It smells like bounty dryer sheet to me. Blech*

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is an absoulutely lovely soft, leather scent. My girlfriend wore it to dinner last night, and I wanted to sniff her all day.It is a more clean, aromatic, masculine scent. I told her it smells good on her, but is the the type I can appreciate more on someone else, it is too clean for my personal liking; but beautiful nonetheless.