Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a lovely skin scent on me. The citrus isn't screechy and the musk isn't dirty. The apple isn't sweet, it's sour. It's light, fresh, clean, and slightly masculine (or at least unisex). Very inoffensive.

However, there is no lasting power whatsoever. I get a few hours. :(

on 6/13/2014 8:27:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This is lovely. I had been wearing Hermes Sur Le Nil and was looking for something similar but a little less expensive. The sales person recommended this and I liked it immediately. It is both feminine and masculine, and is heavy on the citris and musk without being over powering. It's perfect for the warm weather.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Absolutely gorgeous scent.
My mother got this as a gift, she didn't like it and so i had it. WOW, it is the most delicious scent. I had the larger bottle, it lasted such a long time and the smell didn't lessen over time. i had mine for at least a year and a half to 2 years.

the only setback is the price, it is a whopper. therefore, i would only use this when i had special events, not something for everyday wear - just because each spray costs $$$£££

i would buy this perfume, only if it was cheaper! maybe, if ever, on a special offer or in duty free shops!

on 7/26/2013 12:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Great summer scent!

It smells really fresh and has a slight touch of warmness to it because of the musk found at the base. I know a lot of people complain that this is such a popular fragrance that they don't feel special wearing it. However, that's not an issue for me (I just don't care if a lot of people wear the same perfume as me) and it shows that it's a very likeable perfume, it could be a good summer gift!

The only downside I think it's the price, for being EDT it's on the expensive side.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

It's everything that everyone has said. Crisp, clean, requires reapplication, lovely summer scent. Simple, but nice, very understated classic frag. Thank goodness it's easy to find because I go through this somewhat quickly and my fragrance wardrobe would feel weird without it. The guy I'm seeing likes it on me so I wear it just for him...and now it's a bit difficult to wear if I'm not seeing him cause I associate it with sexytimes, LOL. YMMV!

on 12/20/2012 10:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I first smelled this stuff years ago when everyone was going crazy for it and hated it....thought it smelled like bug spray. I decided to give it another try last year and now it's my favorite perfume! It's so clean and crisp yet still kind of seductive...can't figure out why I didn't like it before because it definetly doesn't smell like bug spray. Men seem to love it as well. My boyfriend begs me to wear it he likes it so much.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Nice clean smell. As others have said, the staying power is lacking. You can purchase a pretty close, much less expensive dupe of this at Victoria's Secret. Pink Fresh and Clean is almost exactly like this at a fraction of the cost.

on 6/3/2012 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

So casual. Light and clean. A refreshing fragrance for those blazing hot days. Since everyone has already described the notes, I'll say this:
Think of this a ice, not water.

Not a gem in my collection, unneeded but still nice to have.

on 5/2/2012 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favourite scent of ALL time (at the moment). I love it so much :D. As the person above me mentioned, it just does NOT last. And at the price it is, I cannot keep spraying at the rate I would need to keep up the scent. It lost a lippie there.

However, I think I might like that it does not last. I hate perfumes that are still clinging to you when you go to bed at night. However, if they produce a "Eau de Parfum" one day I'll be the first to scoop it up. Other than that it is great. It is light, refreshing, and my boyfriend loves it too

EDIT: someone on her mentioned it smells like sweaty socks at first. I kind of agree, but I like this smell. Those would be some great-smelling socks. Kind of pungent, but in a good way :)

on 9/16/2011 11:29:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I really like this perfume. The smell is nice and unique and the color/packaging is cool

Popular Fragrances