Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.8

on 2/15/2016 5:31:00 PM

perfect for everyday use. Not powerful or heavy, so it can be worn year round and it would be difficult (if it impossible) to find someone who found this citrus, woodsy aroma to offensive or intrusive.

Obsessed!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Ugh, I wanted to like this so much. Funny story, I bought a candle from bath and body works called "Lakeside Sunrise" and I'm obsessed with the scent of it and I wanted to see if there was a perfume that smelled similar. One Google search later and everyone said Light Blue was a dead ringer for lakeside sunrise. I went to ulta and tried it on but I found it was a little too citrusy for my liking :( for some reason it just seemed to linger a little too long on that note for me. The candle smells more floral or Apple to me, I'm not sure why. Anyway, I did buy a cheap knockoff of this perfume and I really like it, but I would never spend the money for the real thing. Darn!

on 7/25/2015 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

"Your smell is increasing my testosterone"- my boyfriend. Needless to say, HG scent AKA sex elixir/ libido increaser ;) ;) ;)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This has been my #1 fragrance for 6 years now.

Let me give you a little background on my fragrance choices: I truly enjoy some fragrance, but many of them give me a headache. The musky, powdery notes with rose & other highly floral notes just aren't for me. Light Blue is NOT one of those. LB is fresh and clean smelling, with notes of Apple and lemon and cedar.

It smells like pure sunshine to me....I hope I always love it this much!

HG! You will get soooooo many compliments. It truely is the best perfurme ever created. If you like sexy citrousy sents then this is for you.

on 10/23/2014 9:34:00 PM

Re-sniffed this today at a department store, and I remember why Ioved this soooooo muuuuuch 10 years ago.

Light, fresh, citrusy, cedary, appley, vanillay, in the best way possible.

Only drawback is the ugly bottle, but I can live with that.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Light Blue -- fresh, citrusy, AMAZING. One of my well loved scents. It's girl and sophisticated, and lasts long. Not for everyone, but if you like fresh scents, definitely give this a try in stores before purchasing.

on 11/19/2013 6:21:00 PM

This is one I just don't "get." It opens with a blast of rubbing alcohol and dries down to an odd combination of lemon sorbet (Jean Nate, anyone?) and cedar shavings. The cedar in particular is offputting. The product itself has almost no sillage or longevity, which may be a godsend. I've sampled it many times, on skin and on clothing, and always have the same response: "THIS costs so much?" A big MEH.

on 7/28/2013 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my second favorite scent, initially thought it was nothing special. Fell back in love with this scent after using Oribe gold lust oil, which smells exactly like this. To me it smells like lemons and flowers. Reminds me of the flowers used in the Indian weddings for some reason, like it more for that. Staying power is ok , but so what!!
Edit*** The staying power is really poor...its gone after few mins :(

on 5/5/2013 3:39:00 PM

One of my favorite scents! I wear it almost everyday because it is such a light and wearable scent. The scent smells crisp and citrus-like and it lasts throughout the day. I wear about 2 squirts when applying and it is just enough, not overbearing at all!

Popular Fragrances