Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Light Blue

3.7

on 2/16/2016 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I suppose I should rate this perfum since it's the kind I've been wearing since my wedding day 7 years ago!
The great thing about this perfum is that it doesn't seem to bother ppl who are sensitive to fragrance. I was a hairstylist for 10 years and no one ever had a problem with it.
I'm not saying you should wear it around someone you know has an allergy!
Just that if you don't want to offend someone in a tight space, you'll be good ;)

A sidenote, does anyone else think rating perfum is kind of silly? It's such a personal choice what scent someone likes.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I like this smell a lot. It's not your everyday floral which is what most feminine described perfumes smell like. I detest florals, most of them really bother me and remind me of my grandmother. I've never been attracted to this fragrance , but I decided to spray it and I loved it. It is a very fresh smell. Reminds me of am Italian beach, and it's a little masculine. Definitely not gourmand. It's an easy perfume to wear everyday, however the only con is it doesn't last on me at all. Sillage is very light, not offensive at all. I spray about 3 sprays because it's not strong at all. After two hours, the scent is completely gone & considering how expensive this perfume is, I expected a little but more longevity. That's the only reason I wouldn't repurchase, if it had lasting power, i would probably buy it for the rest of my life.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the perfect summer fragrance!! I wear Hypnotic Poison by Dior most of the year but as soon as the sunshine comes around I pull this wonderful bottle of D&G Light Blue out. Such a happy smell. Beautiful and citrusy with almost a musky smell to it. Only need to apply and a little and the longevity is very good. Personally- this is a scent that I can only use in summer months or somewhere hot and sunny.

on 11/30/2013 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really wanted to love this. I love the name. I love the velvety blue box. It smelled wonderful on a friend of mine. Unfortunately, on me it smells like Lemon Pledge. I definately recommend trying before buying.

on 2/26/2013 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I think this scent is lovely - balmy, lemony citrus with fresh green accords and some white floral thrown in for good measure. It totally conjures up thoughts of the coastal Italy, the beach, summer, etc for me. When I use this, I think of a perfect romantic vacation. :)

However, it has NO staying power whatsoever and that drives me crazy!

I have several other scents I like a lot better, and they stay on longer, so I wouldn't repurchase.

on 1/10/2013 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I may be biased about this scent, since my boss bought a bottle for everyone at work and weirdly enough, it's what his wife wears. And despite the lovely gesture, it did feel a tad strange to be swanning about work smelling like my employer's wife.
That said, it actually is a bit too strong for me. For some reason, it reminds me of water. It's undoubtedly 'fresh' but for me, it's fresh in the same way that toilet air fresheners are fresh... they're a bit sterile.
I don't really know when I'd wear it as it's got the strength for night use yet the scent for day wear...
Overall, I'm guessing that it may just be me since it was rated very well by other users.

on 10/22/2012 6:17:00 PM

This is one of my all-time favorite fragrances, if not my favorite. It smells very fresh, clean, and youthful, while still seeming somewhat feminine and somehow upscale. My only complaint is that it is a pricier brand, and there are lots of fantastic fragrances out there for less than half the price. However, it's still worth buying.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Amazing scent - wears off almost right away so you need to apply generously- does not break me out despite having sensitive skin and did not give me a headache- smells like some of my Middle Eastern Parfums Gorgeous but without the staying power (lighter version) - so its still good- soo nice not such a sweet scent so sweet parfum lovers stay away refreshing but not powdery- If you are stuck for gift ideas this may be a safe and lovely option- not so sweet, very refreshing and well balanced parfum can be used as a unisex parfum... such a nice smell very refreshing ...

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This review is kind of a white lie since I haven't purchased this yet. My best friend uses it and I INHALE HER whenever we meet. Also I always use it when I'm over. Lasting power rocks.

This is getting 4, not 5, stars, cuz it makes me sneeze sometimes. Also, not too unique. But very pleasant, very calming (to me), and refreshing.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Mesh well with my body chemistry and perfect to wear during the warmer months.

Popular Fragrances