Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Light Blue

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Pros:
I always keep a mini of this around because it is very inoffensive and does not become overwhelming in the summer (I live in a desert).
It lasts VERY well for an EDT. Better than some edp!
My skin makes every scent I wear extremely warm, but the Light Blue is still extremely wearable despite my skin's chemistry.
Cons:
Everyone has this scent/ not unique

Also, if it came down to it, I think I prefer ck One to this scent. It is slightly less well-known and lasts very well for an EDT. It is more androgynous.

I tried some on a macys the other day and it has such a refreshing smell I couldnt believe it when I get paid I am definetely buying this. too bad its so expensive tho.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Honestly it smells like bug spray i used a tester at the store before buying it and i did not like the perfume i wouldnt buy this perfume

on 1/31/2015 11:02:00 PM

I am not a big fan of light blue, simply because it smells very synthetic to me. I do not really enjoy the scent because of the unnatural undertones- this simply does not evoke any real scents or sensations. I would not repurchase this scent.

i love this perfume, it is my signature scent! i defiantly recommend it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this perfume, the packaging is nice. It is pricey, but my main problem with it is that it fades in less than three hours after application. Perhaps if it wasn't so pricey this wouldn't be a big deal, but for the price you expect a quality product that will last at least the work day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this perfume! it smells clean and fresh, not overpowering but lingers subtly for a few hours before a respray is required. I used to work on a fragrance counter, and if someone was stuck on a perfume to buy, I always let them try out this one.. I would say around 7/10 purchased it. Its non offensive and an all rounder imo

on 3/1/2014 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Got this as a gift from my best friend. Best scent ever, last long, I have got countless complements from wearing this scent. It has become my most favorite scent. Seriously I would die if they discontinue this.

i had a sample bottle of this and i loved it. it smelled so nice and very lite. no heavy musky smells. totally want to buy some

on 9/4/2013 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Although it is a bit pricey but hey which branded perfume isn't? I simply love this fragrance, it smells really summery and a bit citrusy with a tinge of flower aroma. Its not too strong that can give someone a headache and too light that it flies away within an hour. It stays on you for a long duration, atleast 6-8 hrs with couple of spritzes. Perfect to wear at work in summer, some folks do step up and ask me what perfume is it ;)

Popular Fragrances