Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.6

on 8/27/2016 9:24:00 AM

My d& g light blue's spray bottle is broken, i cannot spray it anymore. Im planning to transfer the perfume to another bottle, how can i do that without breaking the bottle?

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This has a strong smell but is amazing all in all. I've found that if I layer this with a vanilla lotion (like warm vanilla sugar from Bath and Body Works) it just mellows the scent out a little bit and makes it blend a little better. For some reason it also seems to last longer when I do this but that just might be because of the oils in the lotion. Overall a great scent.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Love this smell it smells so fresh , it is a summer fragrance for sure.

on 7/7/2015 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I saw this in a store in early June and I smelled it and I was INSTANTLY IN LOVE WITH IT and I just HAD TO BUY IT.
On that same day, I went into Ulta and found a small bottle of it and I begged my aunt to buy it for me. She did and I was so happy!
I love the name of it, the color of the box it came in and of course, THE SMELL.
I'm running out now so I need to save some money to repurchase!

on 12/15/2014 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Light blue is almost a cult perfume, on a friend it smells so nice, like spring!! On me, more like a citronella bug repellent.l.I don't enjoy citrusy ftagrances, they rarely smell great on me..Light Blue is lovely, but very overated in a way...for those who enjoy summery scents though, this is a nice option, if you can wear citrusy perfumes...
I much prefer the Escada with their tropical vibe though.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love this perfume with all my heart.
It's definitely my go-to perfume for everyday occasions. I love how it's not too strong and has a light citrus smell to it.

I've never smelled anything else like this and I have tried a lot of perfumes.
Put this on your wishlist right now!

on 8/15/2014 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using a sample of this for months now, and I must say, when I first got it I thought it was a men's cologne. That said, it's a lovely smell: fresh, clean citrus and something really masculine, like expensive aftershave. However, on me Light Blue dries into something much deeper and less masculine, but still clean -- the underlying fruit and wood notes really pop out, and I just love it. I'm going to use every last drop of my sample, and then I'll be getting the next larger size -- price be damned. I use it pretty sparingly because my office has a policy against strong scents -- luckily, my coworkers haven't complained about me (yet). I'm looking forward to seeing how Light Blue holds up in the winter, because I think that on me, it could truly have year-round wearability. Will update later...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my favorite among the perfumes on my vanity. I can spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it in the evening when I get back home. This is the kind of scent that I can pick out of a crowd and I recognize it anywhere! All of my roommates in college had this perfume. When we smelled someone wearing it, we knew they were heading out on a date and there was no getting past us! It is a popular scent but it isn't dated or over-used in my opinion. It has sort of a fresh scent that is difficult to describe, but it is one of a kind. It reminds me of summer and an exotic beach somewhere, but without the typical coconut suntan oil smell of the beach, more like waves. This is definitely the longest-lasting scent in a perfume I have ever purchased. I have used one whole bottle except a few drops and have another bottle still in the box for when it runs out. I would definitely recommend this perfume for its longevity but of course you will have to smell it and test it on your skin to see if it works with your body chemistry and if you like the way it smells.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a lovely skin scent on me. The citrus isn't screechy and the musk isn't dirty. The apple isn't sweet, it's sour. It's light, fresh, clean, and slightly masculine (or at least unisex). Very inoffensive.

However, there is no lasting power whatsoever. I get a few hours. :(

This does smell good, but it smells masculine to me (though it is soft/subtle). Maybe this should be a unisex fragrance? If you like clean, unisex smells, this is a gorgeous one. I personally prefer to smell like a girl, but this just makes me feel so fresh and clean! I think this is a really good fragrance for a hot summer day, to wear to the gym, and especially during that time of the month when a lot of us ladies just feel icky.

Popular Fragrances