Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.6

on 3/20/2017 9:28:00 AM

I am simply in love with this ! Such a light but sexy smell.. Wish it was more lasting but as much as I know most light fragnances are not staying that long..

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top Notes: Granny smith apple, Sicilian cedar, Bluebells

Heart Notes: Jasmine, White rose, Bamboo

Base notes: Cedarwood, Amber, Musks

It seems like everyone and their grandmother wears this perfume down here in FL. It's become synonymous with the small town beach life, at least to my nose.

It's a well-crafted fragrance, and you can't go wrong with this one if you like light, fresh, crisp, clean frags that are completely inoffensive and safe to wear near people who hate perfumes.

You'll just smell "good," not necessarily like you're wearing perfume, as if you just took a shower with high-end lemon scented bath soap. And there are just some days when that's all you want or need. :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used this for every formal occasion I went to and whenever I wanted to smell sexy. I noticed that guys would tell me they liked my perfume and girls always knew it was light blue. With that being said I think light blue has become so mainstream and well known as a scent that I will not be repurchasing since I would rather not have people knowing what scent I am wearing.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a very fresh perfume and reminds me a lot of summer. Reminds me of cleaning liquids, but that's not a bad thing in this case. It's certainly a different scent, and I don't know how to describe it, but it smells good!

on 3/27/2015 7:08:00 PM

Its good clean scent but it is so common many people uses or has used. It put me off when my fav scent was on a big lady who sits 2 desks behind me. She was smelling light blue also our cleaner lady smells light blue with mixed sweat. So i am still searching for a special scent which is not common or used by many people .

on 12/13/2014 12:59:00 AM

This is my ALL time favorite perfume! The staying power of this perfume is excellent on my body/skin chemistry. The smell is very pleasant - not overpowering BUT the sillage is good. I can't quite describe the top notes but it is just pleasant even if you spray a lot, it will not hurt your nose! Surpsingly, a lot of men like this scent on women. It smells really really pretty - this a perfume all women should have in their vanity kit! :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Might be a bit on the expensive side but it is worth it 100%! One of the best perfumes I've ever owned. It smells pleasant and citrusy, every note is wonderful. This scent is perfect for those who aren't big perfume wearers. It isn't overpowering or unnatural, and doesn't last an extremely long time. If you want a perfume that is clean, light, and lemony, but doesn't absolutely overwhelm and stick on your skin forever, grab a bottle of Light Blue.

on 9/17/2014 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I rather like Light Blue - it's sweet but oceanic and young and sunny and effervescent.
Yes - it's rather pass and mainstream - but I still like it. Do I need to buy more? No - my bottle is lasting quite a while. Good for Summer.

This is the longest lasting fragrance I have ever used. If you spray some on your clothes, it will be there until you wash them. I absolutely love the scent. I don't find that any one particular note stands out, but it is just a lighter scent that can be worn any time. Most people find it to be summery, but I don't necessarily think so.

This is my favorite perfume and I always receive compliments when I wear it. I love it because it's never overpowering, it's smells fresh and clean and doesn't bother me like other perfumes do. There's something about it on my skin that makes people comment on it all the time.

But... It just doesn't smell the same way on everybody. A friend of mine tried it and it was just not the same as on me.
My best advice is to try on a perfume a couple of times before you buy it. Give it a few hours and then ask people what they think.

Good luck finding the right perfume! :)

Popular Fragrances