Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Light Blue

3.6

on 8/7/2017 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I lovveee the smell of this perfume so much. However, its just so expensive for me to repurchase. One day I will

on 9/25/2016 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The tried the roller ball version at sephora and i loved it. I decided to buy a set of light blue at Macy's. There are a lotion, 100ml light blue perfume and a mini roller ball. The scent from the 100ml bottle just stays for 1 hour max many times I've experimented it while the roller ball one stays all day long and I dont know whats wrong with the bottle version like its not a pure scent or mixed with too much water in my opinion. The price was $103 for one set. Just very disappointed and feel wasted of money. Not gonna buy it again.

on 10/23/2014 9:34:00 PM

Re-sniffed this today at a department store, and I remember why Ioved this soooooo muuuuuch 10 years ago.

Light, fresh, citrusy, cedary, appley, vanillay, in the best way possible.

Only drawback is the ugly bottle, but I can live with that.

on 10/28/2013 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Ok, In General, I do not like D&G perfumes. However Light Blue is somethnig I find I wear time to time and enjoy even thought it's not my HG of perfume. On me, I do get the cedar smell which is very spicy almost like a note you'd find in a men's cologne. The dry down on me leaves a very soapy fresh from the shower smell and I happen to like that smell. It makes me feel fresh and clean even 10 hours into the work day.

on 1/30/2013 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using Light Blue as a summer perfume since I was 14! It is one of my absolute favourite fragrances ever I adore the fresh citrus scent. It is so crisp, clean and refreshing, plus it always reminds me of the sea, fresh air and sunshine. It has decent lasting power for an eau de toilette, but I do find myself reapplying once or twice throughout the day.

on 12/11/2012 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I tried this just now. I've been wanting to sample this for a while after reading reviews and hearing people compare Light Blue to Incanto Charms, which is a perfume I own and enjoy. My first impression was that it smelled of light lemon, very powdery, lemony, citrus. Crisp to the point of it being androgynous. All things I do not like in a perfume. I wondered where I smelled this product before them it hit me. Lemon Alka-Seltzer. Extremely overpowering with the lemon smell and just did not smell like a perfume. As it dried down all I smell is non distinguishable flowers and chemicals. Slightly sweet but more masculine than anything else. Also, I definitely would not pay the $70 price tag for this lemon medicine. I really wanted to like this but all it does is make me gag.

on 9/24/2012 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

My everyday perfume - I love it! It is a lovely & unique blend of crisp, natural, and subtle fruity tones and clean, fresh, aquatic scents. The only person I know who doesn't like it is my husband, but unfortunately for him, I'm not giving this one up!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

THIS IS LITERALLY MY HG EVERYDAY PERFUME!! It is really hot and humid here in the Philippines so we tend to gravitate to lighter, "happier" smelling perfumes. I have to describe this as a citrus scent with a hint of musk and a tinge of Granny Apple. I LOVE IT! I usually wear this to school and it's really non-offensive and non-intrusive; just clean, fresh, vibrant and a little bit of fun. It doesn't smell too naive or too mature and I get a lot of compliments while wearing this. I really have a lot of perfumes but I tend to go back to this even though I try to branch out as much as I can. if you want an easy, laid back scent, this is for you. :)

Holy Grail!!!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is a necessity for any perfume collector. To me it seems sporty and fresh compared to my others. I usually wear it on weekends, vacations or sometimes even to the gym. Delish!

Popular Fragrances