Uploaded by orange_tree

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/12/2012

Love love love this scent. Its perfect for me because i am a body spray kind of girl. I dont really like perfume because i think theyre scents are a little too strong. But this is very light and i wore it everday till the last drop. Wish i could get some more but its very expensive for my budget.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

Jun/04/2012

Mesh well with my body chemistry and perfect to wear during the warmer months.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (432 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Dark, Cool

HairBlack, Kinky, Fine

2.0

May/24/2012

This is overrated. Too many people buy this over and over... D&G Light Blue for women is what GIO by Armani is to men. The lemon/lime scent is overpowering and makes me feel like a pre-teen. The packaging is 1980's like. They should at least re-vamp things.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3.0

May/24/2012

Well.. I'll not buy it again, it's not really my fave, but a lot of people like it. :)

About reviewer (250 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

May/18/2012

This lasts forever on me - especially on my clothing and in my hair. I love the open and I love the dry down, but I hate the mid section. It smells like really strong candy on me between open and drydown and I loathe it. I like simple, non complex frags bc I'm so picky with all of the notes... I wish I could take out whatever is so sweet in this. Leave the lime, musk and whatever ozonic …Read more

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesBlue

May/18/2012

I have Light Blue. I got it years ago and promptly mowed through two large size bottles. It's a pretty scent but doesn't last long. Frankly, I've had it with $$ perfumes that last about an hour or so (my skin eats fragrance, to boot) . All of the companies that replicate in oil sell LB. Get it from them. Way cheaper and longer lasting. Holistic Springs has a great version.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

May/18/2012

OMG I love this perfume. It's my favorite. I wish it wasn't so expensive!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

May/16/2012

I love love love this fragrance. It's hard for me to find a fragrance that I love and this one just hit home. I love how fresh it is and smells amazing even after the day is over. I have to keep a purse size with me if I forget to put it on in the morning. A must have fragrance if you like something fresh and not over powering.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromraroux

May/16/2012

OBSESSED, every time I wear this who ever I'm with compliments me on this and says that it smells really well with my pheromones (I guess?) It's really clean and fresh smelling.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

May/13/2012

OMG, I have never loved a scent like this before. I have owned dozens of scents over the last 25 yrs and nothing has gotten my attention more than this has.
I am very picky about scents and hate anything loud or strong. I am one of the people who HATE Angel, so anything strong is off my list. D&G Light Blue is very light and lasts all day for me. It smells like you took a shower and …

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

Age36-43