Uploaded by orange_tree

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/01/2013

I have been wearing this perfume for almost 5 years. It is my favorite perfume ever. I am experienced with perfumes and have bought many different types but come back to this one time and time again. It is young and fresh but not immature. It smells beautiful and I believe the name "Light Blue" is not fitting for how great it smells.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBrunette

Dec/30/2012

This is, hands down, my favorite perfume! I smelled it for the very first time on a classmate of mine during a linguistics class in college about two and a half years ago. Yes, I am late to the Light Blue party. Oh well. Each day, there was this lovely, refreshing lemon scent that made the New Haven winter seem less harsh, the air less cold, the sun shine warmer, the snow glitter livelier. I …Read more

18 of 19 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Dec/29/2012

This is one of my favorite scents. It's very non-aggressive and citrusy which is the kind I like. Most people like it because it's not too strong, musky or powdery. That's the problem though, because practically everyone likes it so I smell it everywhere. So much for a signature scent.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Dec/24/2012

the only reason im saying that i wont rebuy this perfume is b/c i already have a large bottle that i doubt i will ever use up and when i wear this perfume it seems like everyone knows what i am wearing. you only need one spray when it comes to this perfume. it has a very strong scent.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

Dec/20/2012

I first smelled this stuff years ago when everyone was going crazy for it and hated it....thought it smelled like bug spray. I decided to give it another try last year and now it's my favorite perfume! It's so clean and crisp yet still kind of seductive...can't figure out why I didn't like it before because it definetly doesn't smell like bug spray. Men seem to love it …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (247 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Dec/14/2012

Nice clean smell. As others have said, the staying power is lacking. You can purchase a pretty close, much less expensive dupe of this at Victoria's Secret. Pink Fresh and Clean is almost exactly like this at a fraction of the cost.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Curly, Medium

2.0

Dec/13/2012

Well.. I'm stumped ... I can't figure out why people love this fragrance so much, all it smells like to me is lemons.. that's it, no sweetness, no wonderful hidden notes waiting to arrive after it settles into my skin.. just lemons. I don't find it offensive or horrible, I just find it boring and I could cut a lemon in half and rub it on my wrist for free if I wanted to smell …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

Dec/11/2012

I tried this just now. I've been wanting to sample this for a while after reading reviews and hearing people compare Light Blue to Incanto Charms, which is a perfume I own and enjoy. My first impression was that it smelled of light lemon, very powdery, lemony, citrus. Crisp to the point of it being androgynous. All things I do not like in a perfume. I wondered where I smelled this product …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOther, Tan

HairOther

EyesOther

fromKat308

Dec/11/2012

I love the smell, but as others have said -doesn't last very long. A lot to pay for just a few hours. I picked mine up at Walgreens. I don't know if they make a perfume, might try that if they do.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Nov/26/2012

For me, this perfume had zero staying power. It seems like within minutes, it was gone. For the short amount of time I could smell it, I loved it - light, citrusy, crisp....too expensive to act like body spray for me!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43