Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Light Blue

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I actually bought this as a birthday gift for my mother-in-law, and shamefully wanted to keep it for myself!

It was a hefty price, $65 for an ounce. The smell is absolutely heavenly though! It is a sheer (but long lasting and has a presence) floral-clean-powdery scent. Day time and can be seductive or professional. Not much musk or amber, but a tad bit sweet. It was so feminine and elegant. I cannot quite describe it.

My mother-in-law is a teacher, and she says when her kids hug her, they tell her that she smells comforting. In the office her coworkers always ask what she is wearing. Must of been a great choice, because even my husband asked what I was wearing when I came home after buying it, he is a tough fragrance critic.

The bottle does not do this scent justice. I almost passed up trying it, because it looks cheap and boring. I expected more from D&G. Something as elegant and gorgeous as the fragrance please!

If I ever get a chance to purchase it again, it's going to stay with me! I put it on my list of favorites.

on 1/8/2017 5:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got the set for Christmas with the large bottle, rollerball and lotion. Love love love the scent. Smells so clean- rollerball scent lasts longer than the spray and I love how I can throw it in my purse and use it for a quick touch up.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This has been my #1 fragrance for 6 years now.

Let me give you a little background on my fragrance choices: I truly enjoy some fragrance, but many of them give me a headache. The musky, powdery notes with rose & other highly floral notes just aren't for me. Light Blue is NOT one of those. LB is fresh and clean smelling, with notes of Apple and lemon and cedar.

It smells like pure sunshine to me....I hope I always love it this much!

This is my favorite perfume and I always receive compliments when I wear it. I love it because it's never overpowering, it's smells fresh and clean and doesn't bother me like other perfumes do. There's something about it on my skin that makes people comment on it all the time.

But... It just doesn't smell the same way on everybody. A friend of mine tried it and it was just not the same as on me.
My best advice is to try on a perfume a couple of times before you buy it. Give it a few hours and then ask people what they think.

Good luck finding the right perfume! :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Absolutely gorgeous scent.
My mother got this as a gift, she didn't like it and so i had it. WOW, it is the most delicious scent. I had the larger bottle, it lasted such a long time and the smell didn't lessen over time. i had mine for at least a year and a half to 2 years.

the only setback is the price, it is a whopper. therefore, i would only use this when i had special events, not something for everyday wear - just because each spray costs $$$£££

i would buy this perfume, only if it was cheaper! maybe, if ever, on a special offer or in duty free shops!

on 5/5/2013 3:39:00 PM

One of my favorite scents! I wear it almost everyday because it is such a light and wearable scent. The scent smells crisp and citrus-like and it lasts throughout the day. I wear about 2 squirts when applying and it is just enough, not overbearing at all!

Favorite Fragrance! Always get compliments!

on 3/25/2012 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this, nothing else I can say.

Great scent that stays with you all day! I get so many compliments when I wear it!

It's basically the only perfume I'll wear, and it's been that way since I was in eighth grade. (I'm a high school senior now.) It's my favorite. :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials