Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I know a lot of people really like this fragrance, but I think it smells terrible. It is so strong..and reminds me of pickles? This is just my opinion, but not a very nice scent.

on 6/12/2011 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tested this out in a magazine and liked it. Well you never can judge a scent by this kind of sample. I actually made the mistake of buying it (1.7 oz) before I actually tried it on. Top notes of that lemony citrin smelling scent were so bad that I could hardly stand to wait for it to dry... I waited a little while and it still had the citron smell so I washed it off and I guess I will be selling it on eBay. What a waste! So expensive and totally not worth it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Merberry basically said exactly what I wanted to say about this perfume. And the comment about Cool Water, me too.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I hate this fragrance there is no way for me to describe the scent. It smell like it is something more suited for a man.

on 8/16/2008 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I originally smelled D&G Light Blue and I wanted it to sooo badly. I adored the Citrus opening so much I didnt stick around for the dry down b4 deciding that I wanted it. I went to perfumania because they usually give me the best prices. D&G Light Blue was $78 @ perfumania and I was turned off. I asked the lady does she have anything that is similar to Light Blue that's cheaper and she said yes I Love Love. I purchased I Love Love. I came home and I found Light Blue on Amazon for a cheap price and I ordered it. When Light Blue arrived I was soo happy, but that ended QUICKLY. D&G Light Blue and I Love Love start off very similar with the Citrus opening but LB turns into plain old nasty wood smell on me and the staying power sucks BIG TIME. I Love Love stays fruity from beginning to end and smells like oranges or tangerines, I LOVE IT! .. it also lasts a lot longer on me than LB. I just ordered the Gift set for I LOVE LOVE and I honestly think that this is the best fragrance out of all my fragrances. If you like Light Blue but find it to be too expensive or your upset with the staying power. Try I LOVE LOVE By Moschino

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This smells great for the first hour, then the scent totally changes. I tried it on at a department store b/c it smelled so good in the bottle. By the time I got home the smell had made me SO nauseous!

on 9/1/2004 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Are you people kidding? this smells like cat piss in a bottle. I hate this fragrance! When i smell someone with it, i want to pat them on the shoulder and say "excuse me you stink" but i never do it. I think the original Dolce & Gabbana smells so much better, but hey if you feel like smelling like piss, pick this up.

on 4/16/2004 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Sorry but this scent is awful. It does nothing for me at all. I cannot understand the rave reviews but they do say one man's food is another man's poison.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have a very open mind, but this was testing my boundaries. If you want to smell like a coffee table (Pledge and Nutrasweet ) go for it!

on 8/6/2012 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've always wondered what this smelled like? Everyone is always saying how wonderful it is. So I stopped at Walgreens to pick up some deodorant and there it was a bottle sample. I asked the lady behind the register if I could sample it. I was thinking this was gonna be awesome. I really don't know what the big deal is? Smells like lemon. Whoopee?!!

Popular Fragrances