Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Honestly it smells like bug spray i used a tester at the store before buying it and i did not like the perfume i wouldnt buy this perfume

Ew yuck, I am not a fan if this scent. Smells like a citrus bathroom spray. Bought this on a blind buy because of so many good reviews.

on 8/5/2013 6:04:00 PM

To me, this smells like cleaning products. Fairly nice cleaning products at that, but more like what a bathroom should smell like than what a human being should smell like.

It basically smells like alcohol and lemon.

Someone walked past me wearing faaaar too much of this today and it had a similar effect on my mouth as when you get hairspray-mouth. Yuck.

on 4/2/2013 9:02:00 PM

This is the most overworn scent ever and it smells like prostitutes.

on 12/11/2012 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I tried this just now. I've been wanting to sample this for a while after reading reviews and hearing people compare Light Blue to Incanto Charms, which is a perfume I own and enjoy. My first impression was that it smelled of light lemon, very powdery, lemony, citrus. Crisp to the point of it being androgynous. All things I do not like in a perfume. I wondered where I smelled this product before them it hit me. Lemon Alka-Seltzer. Extremely overpowering with the lemon smell and just did not smell like a perfume. As it dried down all I smell is non distinguishable flowers and chemicals. Slightly sweet but more masculine than anything else. Also, I definitely would not pay the $70 price tag for this lemon medicine. I really wanted to like this but all it does is make me gag.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Just thinking about this perfume makes me angry and naucious. I have smelled Light Blue on several different people and was really excited to try it on myself but after I bought it and used it on myself it made me gag. I cant even describe what this smells like just overpowering grossness.

I'm so mad I got a full bottle of this for 90 dollars for it to smell straight up like lemon on me... Don't even get me started on the longtivity on this... it is not worth 90 dollars period. To me it kinda smells like lemon pledge. It's a very overrated perfume and I don't find anything special about it at all.... it's just not my style, may work for others but leave me out of this one

on 7/14/2012 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

I do not like this at ALL. Gross. I got a deluxe sample from Sephora and I used the whole thing up, not wanting to waste it. It smells like an old musty rotting basement. Like a moldy wet rag you found laying in the corner. The smell fades extremely fast to be undetectable which is bad if you like it, but great for me, because the smell nearly gagged me every time I used this. I cannot understand what people like about this fragrance. It is not flattering and is just downright disgusting. I have gotten many compliments on my GAP Dream More, Victoria's Secret Summer Mist, and even scented lotions from VS but no one ever said a word all the times I wore this. At this point I am hoping they couldn't smell it and that's why they didn't comment! I have even gotten compliments on Clinique Happy and that's the most overrated teenie bopper crap you can buy.

on 4/5/2012 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to like this fragrance and kept spraying it on my skin whenever i see it. I've heard such great things about it. but it didnt work for me, the smell is nauseating to me & gives me a headache. the packaging is really sleek and pretty though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I know a lot of people really like this fragrance, but I think it smells terrible. It is so strong..and reminds me of pickles? This is just my opinion, but not a very nice scent.

Popular Fragrances