Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.8

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Light Blue is a rare combination of citrusy and warm, and I think it's divine. It's just a little earthy, too, making it less ordinary than many citrus scents. I find it to be TOO distinct to wear alot, so this doesn't get used as much as I thought it would.

on 2/15/2003 7:06:00 PM

I really love this perfume. It just makes me feel good to put it on. It's so light and fresh.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hey! This item is kind of pricey, but I like it a lot!! You can definitely wear it night or day!! It is more of a summery/springy scent though!! It's more of a citrusy smell than a floral one!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This scent is one of my favorites. It has a blend of citrus, sandlewood and cedar, but the wild rose scent also gives it a clean, fresh feel so you don't smell like you are drenched in perfume. Plus, I have gotten many compliments on it. The lotion smells "warmer," the body gel smells "cooler," so you can kind of pick and choose how strong you want the scent to be daily.

on 5/30/2003 10:52:00 PM

This is delicious and, to me, it is the *perfect* scent for summer - light and refreshing. It smells like granny smith apples, with a touch of sweetness! Absolutely lovely. The BIG drawback (and hence only a 4-lipstick rating): no staying power. On me, it totally fades in a couple of hours. I definitely need to carry an atomizer for this scent. . . .

on 6/15/2003 5:31:00 PM

Hmm! Hmm! This is one scent that will get a lot of use of this Summer. I bought this scent in the smaller bottle approximately 4 months ago and I am already on the 2nd bottle I love the floral/citrusy notes very fresh this and my BB are my tops in fragrances.

on 7/21/2003 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

gets a lot of compliments from men -they love it
only negative-doesn't last long

on 8/9/2003 8:14:00 PM

I'm not sure if I should thank her or shoot her, but erikamw turned me onto this FANTASTIC fragrance. It is just absolutely addicting and intoxicating. The first whiff is very heavy on the grapefruit, but after a minute it dries to the best fragrance you have ever smelled in your entire life. The first time I tried it I spent the rest of the afternoon walking through the mall smelling my arm! Last week I had a friend try it, and she succumed to the same syndrome and proceeded to spend the rest of the afternoon with her arm glued to her nose. :-) I'm a fragrance freak, but this is truly - by far - the best smelling fragrance I have ever tried!!!

on 9/8/2003 9:56:00 PM

This is a wonderful fragrance. I'm always on the look-out for a fragrance that is light and fresh, not too sweet, yet elegant and classic. This is it. It has subtle citrus and fruit top notes, but none of the sweet, cloying elements that seem to be all the rage in the department stores these days. After several hours the scent stays the same on me which I love. It doesn't become musky or powdery or androgynous-smelling. It smells feminine, grown-up and sophisticated, yet light and modern. I will not get sick of this one.

This has the potential to be a very nice citrusy perfume however, I feel something is missing. I do smell the apples though which is quite nice. Reminds me of a men's cologne my brother used to wear.

Popular Fragrances