Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.7

on 12/18/2001 1:48:00 PM

This was my staple fragrance over the summer. This is the best smelling and unique fragrance in the 'light' category. Very light, sweet, citrusy/lemony fragrance. Definite to get compliments on the yum factor. Highly recommend. Will not repurchase until next summer though. Enjoy :) Hmmm, don't smell any musk in there! As I hate musk :( you can definitely smell that in the Trish fragrances, but not this one, maybe a mistake above? fruity floral?? this is citrus.

on 12/18/2001 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

An average fruity,floral. This contains the notes Sicilian citron, Granny Smith apples, freesia, jasmine, mushk and amber. This smelled really good for the first 15 minutes, but unfortunately, after that all I could detect was the musk, and not a pleasant musk at all. I just can't take stong musk. Most of Trish McEvoy's fragrances have the same problem, after an hour all you are left with is musk. Musk is mainly a fixative, to make them last on the skin, but it is takes a master to make sure the musk does not emerge as the dominant note after it dries down, and they missed the mark on this one.

on 1/31/2002 9:39:00 PM

First I tried this on in Sephora, I loved it immediately, but didnt get it on the spot, cuz some fragrance that smells good at first has known to turn on me later on (yes.. they betray me!). Since that I can't stop thinking about this fragrance, and so finally I broke down and bought the 3.4oz bottle. I've been wearing this since the min I bought it.. I even wear it to sleep! Have to admit that the scent doesnt last that long, but it's ok, that's why I bought the LARGER size =P
Hoping this can be my signature scent!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this light fragrance which has great staying power. Perfect for office wear - won't scare anyone away. Almost has a floral-lemony scent, to my thinking.

on 2/23/2002 7:25:00 PM

I used to wear Trish McEvoy #3, but now, Light Blue is my new signature scent. It is a light fruity floral with great staying power. I ordered it from Scentiments.com, and got a fantastic deal on it. At $40 for the large size, it wasn't even that expensive! Anyway, I will definitely repurchase -- I just love it!

on 2/24/2002 2:50:00 AM

I absolutely love this fragrance. I think I have found my favorite/signature perfume. It smells light, sweet and slightly citrusy. A perfect balance of sweet and fruity. Very yummy! I can't wear to start wearing this more in the spring/summer. Highly recommend if you like light scents that are slightly sweet.

on 2/26/2002 10:23:00 PM

This fragrance smells pleasant enough--sort oflight and crisp, but the scent is kind of generic and it smells more like a fresh soap scent, rather than perfume.

on 3/11/2002 6:43:00 PM

LOVE this fragrance!! It's so clean and fresh, with the faintest scent of apples. The lingering scent is a soft, slightly sweet fragrance. A great scent for the spring.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Light Blue is a rare combination of citrusy and warm, and I think it's divine. It's just a little earthy, too, making it less ordinary than many citrus scents. I find it to be TOO distinct to wear alot, so this doesn't get used as much as I thought it would.

on 5/22/2002 11:22:00 PM

This is now one of my favorite perfumes =) It is a light scent that is somewhat citrusy (I suck at giving scent desciptions). I tend to like scents that are more light and citrusy/floral and this is one of my new favorites.

Popular Fragrances