Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

3.7

on 12/19/2018 8:37:00 PM

This is the absolute go to! If you love perfume and cologne you should love light blue. It is clean and citrusy and just plain damn good. Granny Smith apple with a little wood sent. I have never met a girl who does not like this perfume. Unfortunately it does not stay on for long so you have to spray more after a couple of hours. It is probably one of the top five best perfumes in the world.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this as it had a lot of good reviews but when I sprayed it on my skin it smelled awful like cat pee! I thought perhaps I bought a bad batch so I took it back and tried again from the tester and unfortunately I got the same smell. It was very disappointing that a perfume didn’t work with my skin chemistry and one the few I can’t wear. Learnt the hard way not to blind buy just because it had good reviews - always test before you buy!

on 2/11/2018 2:40:00 PM

If you were born in Italy and been a teenager in the 90's this and the d&g red cup was a must have! I guess Dolce &a Gabbana wanted to create this for a summer scent while the red cup was more a night wear, anyway..it might sound funny but I can smell a similar smell in the two versions..What a memory this one, I had to repurchase it after 10 years being without, I guess it will be my day wear fragrance from now on. Can detect it by miles and gets many compliments. Crispy fresh and sexy. Absolutely a success...

on 11/4/2017 4:18:00 PM

I liked this fragrance since it was very light, but it is too sweet.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I actually bought this as a birthday gift for my mother-in-law, and shamefully wanted to keep it for myself!

It was a hefty price, $65 for an ounce. The smell is absolutely heavenly though! It is a sheer (but long lasting and has a presence) floral-clean-powdery scent. Day time and can be seductive or professional. Not much musk or amber, but a tad bit sweet. It was so feminine and elegant. I cannot quite describe it.

My mother-in-law is a teacher, and she says when her kids hug her, they tell her that she smells comforting. In the office her coworkers always ask what she is wearing. Must of been a great choice, because even my husband asked what I was wearing when I came home after buying it, he is a tough fragrance critic.

The bottle does not do this scent justice. I almost passed up trying it, because it looks cheap and boring. I expected more from D&G. Something as elegant and gorgeous as the fragrance please!

If I ever get a chance to purchase it again, it's going to stay with me! I put it on my list of favorites.

on 8/7/2017 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I lovveee the smell of this perfume so much. However, its just so expensive for me to repurchase. One day I will

on 3/20/2017 9:28:00 AM

I am simply in love with this ! Such a light but sexy smell.. Wish it was more lasting but as much as I know most light fragnances are not staying that long..

on 1/8/2017 5:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got the set for Christmas with the large bottle, rollerball and lotion. Love love love the scent. Smells so clean- rollerball scent lasts longer than the spray and I love how I can throw it in my purse and use it for a quick touch up.

I just find it smells quite cheap and doesn't last very well.

on 9/25/2016 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The tried the roller ball version at sephora and i loved it. I decided to buy a set of light blue at Macy's. There are a lotion, 100ml light blue perfume and a mini roller ball. The scent from the 100ml bottle just stays for 1 hour max many times I've experimented it while the roller ball one stays all day long and I dont know whats wrong with the bottle version like its not a pure scent or mixed with too much water in my opinion. The price was $103 for one set. Just very disappointed and feel wasted of money. Not gonna buy it again.

Popular Fragrances