Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Light Blue

3.7

on 8/7/2017 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I lovveee the smell of this perfume so much. However, its just so expensive for me to repurchase. One day I will

on 3/20/2017 9:28:00 AM

I am simply in love with this ! Such a light but sexy smell.. Wish it was more lasting but as much as I know most light fragnances are not staying that long..

on 1/8/2017 5:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got the set for Christmas with the large bottle, rollerball and lotion. Love love love the scent. Smells so clean- rollerball scent lasts longer than the spray and I love how I can throw it in my purse and use it for a quick touch up.

on 8/27/2016 9:24:00 AM

My d& g light blue's spray bottle is broken, i cannot spray it anymore. Im planning to transfer the perfume to another bottle, how can i do that without breaking the bottle?

on 9/25/2016 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The tried the roller ball version at sephora and i loved it. I decided to buy a set of light blue at Macy's. There are a lotion, 100ml light blue perfume and a mini roller ball. The scent from the 100ml bottle just stays for 1 hour max many times I've experimented it while the roller ball one stays all day long and I dont know whats wrong with the bottle version like its not a pure scent or mixed with too much water in my opinion. The price was $103 for one set. Just very disappointed and feel wasted of money. Not gonna buy it again.

I just find it smells quite cheap and doesn't last very well.

This scent is a classic for a reason. It's very light and fresh.
I think it would smell good on anybody and is a foolproof bright fragrance

There are many fresh scents, but this one is done right. all of the notes work so well together and it doesn't turn bad.
You can wear this and not reek of perfume - just smell simply good.

I suggest spraying it on you, then smelling it a little bit later. It smells just alright when I spray it on a tester paper - kind of like just basic fresh perfume with maybe sparkling citrus and light pure perfume scent. When I spray it on me it smells irresistible but not overpowering and not heavy.

I would have given it a perfect score except: it's everywhere and many people wear it - the scent in itself is unique but definitely not a hidden gem, price, it fades before the day is over, and although i can see it as a signature scent it isn't quite deep enough for evening

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top Notes: Granny smith apple, Sicilian cedar, Bluebells

Heart Notes: Jasmine, White rose, Bamboo

Base notes: Cedarwood, Amber, Musks

It seems like everyone and their grandmother wears this perfume down here in FL. It's become synonymous with the small town beach life, at least to my nose.

It's a well-crafted fragrance, and you can't go wrong with this one if you like light, fresh, crisp, clean frags that are completely inoffensive and safe to wear near people who hate perfumes.

You'll just smell "good," not necessarily like you're wearing perfume, as if you just took a shower with high-end lemon scented bath soap. And there are just some days when that's all you want or need. :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used this for every formal occasion I went to and whenever I wanted to smell sexy. I noticed that guys would tell me they liked my perfume and girls always knew it was light blue. With that being said I think light blue has become so mainstream and well known as a scent that I will not be repurchasing since I would rather not have people knowing what scent I am wearing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Pros:
I always keep a mini of this around because it is very inoffensive and does not become overwhelming in the summer (I live in a desert).
It lasts VERY well for an EDT. Better than some edp!
My skin makes every scent I wear extremely warm, but the Light Blue is still extremely wearable despite my skin's chemistry.
Cons:
Everyone has this scent/ not unique

Also, if it came down to it, I think I prefer ck One to this scent. It is slightly less well-known and lasts very well for an EDT. It is more androgynous.

Popular Fragrances