3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

Got this as a gift from my aunt. The packaging is alright, but could be better. And yes, everyone else is correct, it smells like lemons and flowers. It kind of smells like cologne though, but I don't mind. I really love how the smell lasts all day unlike a lot of perfumes that wear off after a few hours.

About reviewer (149 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

6 years ago

This does smell good, but it smells masculine to me (though it is soft/subtle). Maybe this should be a unisex fragrance? If you like clean, unisex smells, this is a gorgeous one. I personally prefer to smell like a girl, but this just makes me feel so fresh and clean! I think this is a really good fragrance for a hot summer day, to wear to the gym, and especially during that time of the month when a lot of us ladies just feel icky.

About reviewer (308 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

6 years ago

my absolute favorite perfume! it's not your typical womens perfume (not floral/sweet). it definitely has that clean/fresh scent which is what i love about it and it isn't over powering or too strong. would make a great gift!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I love this perfume, the packaging is nice. It is pricey, but my main problem with it is that it fades in less than three hours after application. Perhaps if it wasn't so pricey this wouldn't be a big deal, but for the price you expect a quality product that will last at least the work day.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

6 years ago

This is the perfect summer fragrance!! I wear Hypnotic Poison by Dior most of the year but as soon as the sunshine comes around I pull this wonderful bottle of D&G Light Blue out. Such a happy smell. Beautiful and citrusy with almost a musky smell to it. Only need to apply and a little and the longevity is very good. Personally- this is a scent that I can only use in summer months or somewhere hot and sunny.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I love the smell, very refreshing smell! it starts off smelling orangy but then fades to a rosy base which i love only downside is that it doesnt seem to last very long, about 3 hours maybe 3 and a half at max, also price is pretty expensive :S

About reviewer (157 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

I really liked this perfume. I usually like warmer scents but I really loved the cool but kinda bittersweet scent this perfume has. I really like the packaging, it's quite potent and last decent amount of time. The only bad thing about it that it's super well known. I personally love when I get asked what scent I'm wearing and if you're like that then this perfume isn't for you because EVERYONE recognizes this scent. it's quite expensive but hey, it's high end so... :)

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesHazel

6 years ago

This is my favorite perfume and I always receive compliments when I wear it. I love it because it's never overpowering, it's smells fresh and clean and doesn't bother me like other perfumes do. There's something about it on my skin that makes people comment on it all the time. But... It just doesn't smell the same way on everybody. A friend of mine tried it and it was just not the same as on me. My best advice is to try on a perfume a couple of times before you buy it. Give it a few hours and then ask people what they think. Good luck finding the right perfume! :)

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I got Light Blue on a cruise about three years ago and it has been my signature scent ever since (yes, in the winter too- I'm not going to let Mother Nature dictate when I can wear my favourite perfume). I just got another box set for my birthday this year and I couldn't be more pleased! Pros: - Although considered a con for some people, Light Blue doesn't reek of floral notes. It may just have something to do with my body chemistry, but there is something about floral-centric perfumes that make me smell like a walking migraine (and since floral notes compose 99% of most women's perfume on the market I've had some bad luck to say the least). Light Blue is a clean scent, with tones that are more fresh linen- esque and citrus-based. - The packaging, like the scent, is clean and simple. I can easily see when I need to go out and buy some more since the bottle is a foggy glass (and bonus: easy to store). Cons: - Everyone is thinking it, I'm just saying it: the price. I paid about $80 dollars US in a duty free when I initially purchased the fragrance. - Light Blue is definitely more of a summer scent (although I wear it year-round) and some people may not be willing to drop the cash for a scent that typically can only be worn a few months of the year. - Some people may also be bothered by how light the scent is. It does require some re-application over the course of the day (depending on what you're doing), but you'll never have to worry about it being overpowering, either. Overall, Light Blue is the perfect summer scent and the only perfume that I've had consistent success with in terms of remaining true to it's scent over time.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I love this perfume! it smells clean and fresh, not overpowering but lingers subtly for a few hours before a respray is required. I used to work on a fragrance counter, and if someone was stuck on a perfume to buy, I always let them try out this one.. I would say around 7/10 purchased it. Its non offensive and an all rounder imo

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35