Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.5

Love, love, love! This scent is perfect for me. I am never asked what kind of perfume I'm wearing, I get told, 'You smell so good!'. I purchased it in a roller ball last year and just fell in love with it. After every drop was gone I purchased a bottle. Pretty sure I'll use every drop of it, too.
To me it is truly a light scent. I couldn't really say what it smells like.. it just smells great! It seems to last a decent amount of time, and the bottle spritzes on just the right amount.

For me it is two thumbs up.

Holy Grail!!!

on 6/21/2009 11:10:00 PM

This has been a Best of Sephora for the past two years ... and I'll be dashed if I understand why. For one thing, it's about as "light" as acetone and just as harsh-smelling. Mind you, I'm not saying 'strong.' HARSH. I have yet to find one D&G scent that I find even remotely wearable. Sorry, guys. Back to the lab with you.

on 6/13/2009 2:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this thinking it would be good since it was suppose to be "light".
I opened the bottle and took a snif and thought I was going to get sick.
I can't really explain the fragrance but I didn't like it.
Guess this is another one that bit the dust.

It's hot in New York City today. I spritzed on some Light Blue and instantly felt refreshed and clean. I don't get floral but do get green apples and you know what they taste like when you bite into one - astringent in a good way, not sweet, but clean and refreshing. I'll always rely on this during these sultry New York summer days.
UPDATE: It's now summer 2010 and I'm still loving Light Blue during this July heatwave (103 and humid today). I've tried many summer fragrances since first reviewing this but this is still THE BEST!

Loved the scent on my friend. On me, it smells EXACTLY like the garden scent RAID. Bleh!!

on 12/3/2005 1:42:00 AM

i am totally in love with this fragrance. It's not so popular in the States, but the funny thing is when i visited Amsterdam this past summer, I smelled it everywhere. Then i went to a "sephora-like" place, where they displayed the top 10 bestselling fragrances. This fragrance is #1 seller in the month.

I went crazy for this one, bought everything in the range, (the shower gel and the body creme are gorgeous) It is perfect for summer. I get heaps of compliments......leaving a cloud of lemony freshness.
Tip: When I strip the bed down, I spray Light Blue all over the mattress protector before making up the bed again with fresh sheets...mmmmm divine!

on 12/27/2004 6:12:00 AM

A light and fresh fragrance. Good for the summer.

on 9/1/2004 1:26:00 PM

Last summer, which happened to be a rather hot summer in Stockholm, I received this as a gift. It is a very refreshing fragrance. I did, however, not like the smell of lemons, but my (then) colleagues were happy when I entered the office -"like a refreshing wind, reminding us of cooler days to come." I would, nevertheless, never dream of buying a bottle of this. I was so happy when I, at last, saw the bottle getting empty. Lemons are great in many foods I love, not only in salads - but definitely not on my body. I want to smell like a woman. Dolce & Gabbana "Feminine" is quite another story ....

Popular Fragrances