Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Light Blue

3.8

on 1/8/2017 5:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got the set for Christmas with the large bottle, rollerball and lotion. Love love love the scent. Smells so clean- rollerball scent lasts longer than the spray and I love how I can throw it in my purse and use it for a quick touch up.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top Notes: Granny smith apple, Sicilian cedar, Bluebells

Heart Notes: Jasmine, White rose, Bamboo

Base notes: Cedarwood, Amber, Musks

It seems like everyone and their grandmother wears this perfume down here in FL. It's become synonymous with the small town beach life, at least to my nose.

It's a well-crafted fragrance, and you can't go wrong with this one if you like light, fresh, crisp, clean frags that are completely inoffensive and safe to wear near people who hate perfumes.

You'll just smell "good," not necessarily like you're wearing perfume, as if you just took a shower with high-end lemon scented bath soap. And there are just some days when that's all you want or need. :)

on 2/16/2016 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I suppose I should rate this perfum since it's the kind I've been wearing since my wedding day 7 years ago!
The great thing about this perfum is that it doesn't seem to bother ppl who are sensitive to fragrance. I was a hairstylist for 10 years and no one ever had a problem with it.
I'm not saying you should wear it around someone you know has an allergy!
Just that if you don't want to offend someone in a tight space, you'll be good ;)

A sidenote, does anyone else think rating perfum is kind of silly? It's such a personal choice what scent someone likes.

on 2/15/2016 5:31:00 PM

perfect for everyday use. Not powerful or heavy, so it can be worn year round and it would be difficult (if it impossible) to find someone who found this citrus, woodsy aroma to offensive or intrusive.

Obsessed!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this scent makes me feel refreshed and happy. The only bad thing is the price the name comes with. :/

Huele muuuuy rico!!!

on 3/27/2015 7:08:00 PM

Its good clean scent but it is so common many people uses or has used. It put me off when my fav scent was on a big lady who sits 2 desks behind me. She was smelling light blue also our cleaner lady smells light blue with mixed sweat. So i am still searching for a special scent which is not common or used by many people .

I liked this until my husband commented on this "manly" scent...not what I'm looking for though it is clean ad fresh.

on 10/23/2014 9:34:00 PM

Re-sniffed this today at a department store, and I remember why Ioved this soooooo muuuuuch 10 years ago.

Light, fresh, citrusy, cedary, appley, vanillay, in the best way possible.

Only drawback is the ugly bottle, but I can live with that.

on 8/15/2014 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using a sample of this for months now, and I must say, when I first got it I thought it was a men's cologne. That said, it's a lovely smell: fresh, clean citrus and something really masculine, like expensive aftershave. However, on me Light Blue dries into something much deeper and less masculine, but still clean -- the underlying fruit and wood notes really pop out, and I just love it. I'm going to use every last drop of my sample, and then I'll be getting the next larger size -- price be damned. I use it pretty sparingly because my office has a policy against strong scents -- luckily, my coworkers haven't complained about me (yet). I'm looking forward to seeing how Light Blue holds up in the winter, because I think that on me, it could truly have year-round wearability. Will update later...

Popular Fragrances