Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Light Blue

3.7

on 8/7/2017 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I lovveee the smell of this perfume so much. However, its just so expensive for me to repurchase. One day I will

on 3/20/2017 9:28:00 AM

I am simply in love with this ! Such a light but sexy smell.. Wish it was more lasting but as much as I know most light fragnances are not staying that long..

on 8/27/2016 9:24:00 AM

My d& g light blue's spray bottle is broken, i cannot spray it anymore. Im planning to transfer the perfume to another bottle, how can i do that without breaking the bottle?

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used this for every formal occasion I went to and whenever I wanted to smell sexy. I noticed that guys would tell me they liked my perfume and girls always knew it was light blue. With that being said I think light blue has become so mainstream and well known as a scent that I will not be repurchasing since I would rather not have people knowing what scent I am wearing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Pros:
I always keep a mini of this around because it is very inoffensive and does not become overwhelming in the summer (I live in a desert).
It lasts VERY well for an EDT. Better than some edp!
My skin makes every scent I wear extremely warm, but the Light Blue is still extremely wearable despite my skin's chemistry.
Cons:
Everyone has this scent/ not unique

Also, if it came down to it, I think I prefer ck One to this scent. It is slightly less well-known and lasts very well for an EDT. It is more androgynous.

This scent is a classic for a reason. It's very light and fresh.
I think it would smell good on anybody and is a foolproof bright fragrance

There are many fresh scents, but this one is done right. all of the notes work so well together and it doesn't turn bad.
You can wear this and not reek of perfume - just smell simply good.

I suggest spraying it on you, then smelling it a little bit later. It smells just alright when I spray it on a tester paper - kind of like just basic fresh perfume with maybe sparkling citrus and light pure perfume scent. When I spray it on me it smells irresistible but not overpowering and not heavy.

I would have given it a perfect score except: it's everywhere and many people wear it - the scent in itself is unique but definitely not a hidden gem, price, it fades before the day is over, and although i can see it as a signature scent it isn't quite deep enough for evening

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This has a strong smell but is amazing all in all. I've found that if I layer this with a vanilla lotion (like warm vanilla sugar from Bath and Body Works) it just mellows the scent out a little bit and makes it blend a little better. For some reason it also seems to last longer when I do this but that just might be because of the oils in the lotion. Overall a great scent.

I tried some on a macys the other day and it has such a refreshing smell I couldnt believe it when I get paid I am definetely buying this. too bad its so expensive tho.

on 7/25/2015 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

"Your smell is increasing my testosterone"- my boyfriend. Needless to say, HG scent AKA sex elixir/ libido increaser ;) ;) ;)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this! It's not my go-to but it's my "guaranteed safe, everyone will like me" scent.

It's fresh, light, sweet and pretty. Light and sweet are my main adjectives, it matches spring clothing, white silk flowy tops, and the scent adds a bit of colour. If that makes sense AT ALL.

This was also the perfume I brought on vacation with me (a 15-day trip to Madrid by myself!) because it's light and it's not going to destroy my Airbnb's host's nose. Especially when I spray it in the morning. right? Who wants to wake up to someone else's perfume that smells like grandmother? Well you can trust D&G's Light Blue is NOTHING like that :)

It's very light, it's almost faint. People only smell it when they're close to me (depends on where I put it of course, but I tend to spray on my wrists). So when they're close to me, my vacation odour wouldn't stink and they smell Light Blue instead. It's not like I'm stinky... just in case.

I use this on very casual weekends. On events when perfume is NOT necessary, in fact especially events when perfume is over-kill. But I just cannot walk out the door without going through my stash of perfumes!

Popular Fragrances