Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Gives me a headache.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Absolutely gorgeous scent.
My mother got this as a gift, she didn't like it and so i had it. WOW, it is the most delicious scent. I had the larger bottle, it lasted such a long time and the smell didn't lessen over time. i had mine for at least a year and a half to 2 years.

the only setback is the price, it is a whopper. therefore, i would only use this when i had special events, not something for everyday wear - just because each spray costs $$$£££

i would buy this perfume, only if it was cheaper! maybe, if ever, on a special offer or in duty free shops!

on 1/17/2013 9:21:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Such a gorgeous scent! I'm usually into more floral and fruity smells, but this stuff won me over at first whiff. It smells very soapy and clean, and it's an extremely light fragrance that doesn't leave people gagging as you walk by. My only gripe is that it wears off after a few hours, but I still love it! Definitely buying again once my bottle runs out!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Well.. I'm stumped ... I can't figure out why people love this fragrance so much, all it smells like to me is lemons.. that's it, no sweetness, no wonderful hidden notes waiting to arrive after it settles into my skin.. just lemons. I don't find it offensive or horrible, I just find it boring and I could cut a lemon in half and rub it on my wrist for free if I wanted to smell like Light Blue .. obviously people do love it, I just don't know why. Also it has no staying power and was almost gone from my wrist within the hour of spraying it. If you like citrus, light, and "worn off in the hour" scents then give this a go. If you like something complex, sexy and deep with layers of different notes... don't bother with this one

on 3/25/2012 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this, nothing else I can say.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

EVERY single time i wear this, i get nothing but compliments. this is the best perfume, by far, that i have ever used. unlike most other perfumes that i've tried, this stays on me all day long...through the hot arizona heat, going to work with 8 hour shifts, and then going to night classes right after. and when i get home at night, i'm proud to say that when i take off my clothes, i can smell them and they still smell just like dolce & gabanna...as if i just sprayed it on. the scent is so fresh and summery, but i still wear it throughout the winter because it's just so lovely. it's definitely strong, but in a good way...i totally notice when other people are wearing it around me. definitely a 5 star perfume...and the packaging is pretty cute with the frosted glass bottle, and it's never failed on me with the pump. sure, it's pretty expensive. but you have to pay to get top quality.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using this perfume for almost 10 years. It is without a doubt the greatest perfume ever created. I sound like a lunatic but seriously, if you haven't tried this perfume you are missing out.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have purchased 6 bottles of this now! It is my absolute favorite! Everywhere I go I am constantly getting compliments on how I smell. Try it! Even if you just go to Sephora and ask for a sample, you won't regret it

on 5/26/2011 11:43:00 AM

This is the LAST time I let an associate talk me into something. I first smelled this in a magazine sample page and I absolutely loved it so I waltzed into my local Macys to check it out in person. The associate was pushy as usual so I bought it without really trying it out. When I got home and put it on I got an ominous feeling that I had just purchased a very expensive bottled bug spray. This perfume has a strong bitter/sour citrus scent coupled with a prominent hint of bug spray. Maybe there is something wrong with my nose because I do not understand all the raving reviews of this nasty product.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This is my current favorite perfume. It just smells so fresh and clean with citrus. It isn't to strong for me or overbearing. I would recommend going in a smelling it yourself. I would definitely repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials